Blow through!!!!!!!!!! 2 15's 8000 watts

Yes ill be at all the shows. I saw ur truck at the last show. I ran in local 1 did a 146.2 with a single 12 inside my cab. Got first place and also hooked on competing now lol. Hope to do well with this build.

Sweet. You gonna be at the stereo west shows this summer? Im usually at all of them.

Sweet danny is a good guy he use to own a shop in bolivar,mo 3 miles from my house. I do like all the angles tho, amazing work. Im sure I might meet you this summer sometime or nothing else maybe at finals. That will probably be a good adv no wall build, h*ll maybe even a good extreme 3 car too. I usualy run the bigger basic class myself, but it can be a ***** to fit everything under the window line.

today the box was finished and set in the bed. i lifted the rear of the truck 1.5 inches as well. need to get this hole cut and get this thing playing.....

SU1HMDAxNjAtMjAxMTAxMDctMTg0My5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxNjEtMjAxMTAxMDgtMTE1Mi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxNjMtMjAxMTAxMDgtMTYyOC5qcGc.jpg

Yep danny is a good dude. im sure i will see you this year look for me my truck is a candy red sierra short box reg cab has a denali front end on it too.

i plan on adv no wall or extreme 3 lol!! was going to run basic class but shoot cut threws are not allowed ....

Sweet danny is a good guy he use to own a shop in bolivar,mo 3 miles from my house. I do like all the angles tho, amazing work. Im sure I might meet you this summer sometime or nothing else maybe at finals. That will probably be a good adv no wall build, h*ll maybe even a good extreme 3 car too. I usualy run the bigger basic class myself, but it can be a ***** to fit everything under the window line.

Ya not anymore, this year they seem to break it down into the level of the instal alot more basic/adv, even for the music classes. I will either be driving a gold 2dr exploder or a Black cougar with a red band kitted out and lowered.

Yes the top 45's are in place in the pictures. Look again i outlined the 45's in red. the top panel drops in on top of the 45 lip and is nailed and screwed in place to the 1" as usual 45's were just loaded with glue and then resin once top was put on.

IMG00154-20110106-1721-1.jpg

enclosure is sick.. how you do the 45 on the top (no pics)?whats it turned to?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.