Blow through!!!!!!!!!! 2 15's 8000 watts

SU1HMDAxODYtMjAxMTAxMTYtMTYxNS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxODctMjAxMTAxMTYtMTYyNy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDA3NDgtMjAxMTAxMTYtMTc1My5qcGc.jpg

Got the subs in and box mounted. going to be a few weeks before it will be playing so the glues and adhesives have plenty of time to cure.

SU1HMDAyMDItMjAxMTAxMjEtMTcxMy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyMDMtMjAxMTAxMjItMTMzMy5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyMDQtMjAxMTAxMjItMTU0OC5qcGc.jpg

Didnt take a ton of pictures i was busy working on it all weekend. Its up and playing though , need to get the front baffle / port on the box , make kicks for the 5 1/4's , buy a treo 2ch amp for 4 tweeters going in the pillars and then make trim panels and vinyl it all. Its cold and snowy here so the rest will be a slow process till it warms up.

ill try to make some vids to show how violent it is. Im very happy with the sound quality of the setup too.

I put this thing on a the meter lastnight....lets just say its a 150+ db on music amps only at 2ohms and missing the front baffle as well.

Got some work done. Also threw the tl in the truck to see where im at with the setup. Trucks still far from finished. The tl scores were done with zero testing.

SU1HMDAyNjEtMjAxMTAyMTItMTg0OS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNjItMjAxMTAyMTItMTkzMC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNjMtMjAxMTAyMTItMjEwOC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNzAtMjAxMTAyMjAtMTIxNi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNjktMjAxMTAyMTktMTYxOC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNjgtMjAxMTAyMTktMTYwOC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAyNjctMjAxMTAyMTktMTYwOC5qcGc.jpg

at 33hz

dash score

kick score

sweet, i couldn't see it until the last page, thet it's pretty much 6th order band-pass. what is the tuning on the front baffle? i have crawl-through on my low-rider yota, and did a blow-through 4th order band-pass on my buddy's 350, but never 6th....

front baffle is like 85 or so. yes its a 6th order.

sweet, i couldn't see it until the last page, thet it's pretty much 6th order band-pass. what is the tuning on the front baffle? i have crawl-through on my low-rider yota, and did a blow-through 4th order band-pass on my buddy's 350, but never 6th....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.