Cdt Cl-641

Participant count
  • Participant list

Naxis2k1
10+ year member

grade A whiteboy
Phoenix
i just got my cdt cl-641 and let me say wow. these things are great. they handel a lot of power and sound super great while doing it. with this three way system you hear so much more. i felt ive been missing out with my cl-61. witch are ok but dont hold a candel to 3-way system. theres only two things i dont like about this setup:

1. two cross overs per side (4 total)

2. there way system are a bit more of a pain to install.

but other than that i must say they are a great set of speakers for the money. i was able to pick up mine for little over 230.00 new.

carefull when installing them tho try to keep all the speakers on each side in one area. dont seperate the 6.5 from the 4". Lot of people say the cl-61 lack in midrange/midbass feq's and i agree. they are not really worth the msrp tag. but with the cl-641 i felt nothing was left out or lacking. the midrang feq's are very clear and punchy. really makes the bass sound like its coming from the front(depending on your install). If you need a comp set and have the room for a 3way system and dont want to spend to much i really must say go with the cl-641 you will be very happy you did, i know i am.

P.S. not to mention cdt is now for a limited time offering ten year warentys on there products you really cant beat that for the doe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Naxis2k1

10+ year member
grade A whiteboy
Naxis2k1
Phoenix
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies