CDT components?

I've only heard the alpines whch are a good set, but i do own the cdt es620 set which i say are good as well.

I've bought many sets like boson pros,polk momos,mach5 mids, seas neo tweeters, daytons rs 180, which are all good products as well.

i think you should look into parts express or madisound for speakers to your lioking.

right now i'm running aurum cantus 7mids inthe door,cdt drt25 in the pillowed & cdt /vifa tweeters in the door for imaging.

I really do like my front stage more now then before.

I want to go active but i'm not sure if i want to deal with all the x-over points.

The thing that CDT should just be re-badged Vifas, can someone please expand a bit on those allegations? Like, heard what, where, when, etc.?

Just for fun, I vent to the Vifa home page, and couldn't find anything that even remotely resembles the CDT-M6.

you could put together your own component set for alot less money, but a buddy of mine has the classics with the silk tweet in his truck off of 75w and they sound good. But for fun im going to put together my own dayton 2 way and see if itll sound better for equal or less money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.