Ok guys, lookin into some new components here

not lookin to spend much over 150....

These are what i came up with

MA Syngergy Model #SY50C1

Infinity Kappa maybe perfect if people highly recommend

MB Quart dsd or qm or rsc

Alpine Spr-136A

Jl xr

these all were on ebay for 150-100 so....whatda think???anything is helpful!

I think the Crystal Cs was going for around that much at Sounddomain a while back...

The Cadence Neo is also near your price range at online stores

[Edit] And just because I'm keeping a running list myself and want to hear opinions, there are also:

Infinity REF605CS

Kicker 02K65.2

Rockford Fosgate FNX2614 Fanatic X

HiFonics HZCX6.2C Zeus Series

Infinity KAPPA 60.5CS

Focal Polyglass 165V

Kicker RS6C 6 1/2

Audiobahn ABC6002Q

MB Quart PSD216

JL Audio XR650CSi

JL components are very nice and they go up on ebay for cheap every now and then...

infinity kappas are also nice....

if you can get the alpine type-x comps over the infinity perfects...the tweeter is nicer on the alpines...

-nate

Originally posted by paikiah I thought it was the QSD's...neodymium magnet 6.5" their prices look riciculously high in websites...
might be, but the mainstream ones are the psd i think...the qsd are pretty rare?no?

Originally posted by Biohazard might be, but the mainstream ones are the psd i think...the qsd are pretty rare?no?
I don't know about rare, but at those prices, people choose to buy dynaudio, focal's, CDT, etc,etc, etc....

(never heard a CDT in action before...wonder what all the rave is about...)

Originally posted by paikiah I don't know about rare, but at those prices, people choose to buy dynaudio, focal's, CDT, etc,etc, etc....

(never heard a CDT in action before...wonder what all the rave is about...)
yeah outta my leaugue!

Originally posted by Biohazard yeah outta my leaugue!
DSD's got a lot of great reviews too... and you cant' go wrong with inifinity either...

MB quart has a lot of common problems about the lack of mid bass... seems quite a lot of people have that problem here...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.