Components?

Originally posted by Biohazard really?

hmmm... you know anythig about these??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=32819

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's a dead link...

I think the addy got cutoff...

anyway, willr eply when I get home tonight or maybe tomorrow..

it's now time for me to leave the base... going to teach some kids english and go back home, as beat up and tired as can be... **** it's hard making money here...

Originally posted by Biohazard there that should work...called morel??
morel? they have fantastic center speakers for home use...

i wasn't aware that morel produced car audio drivers... but it's a very dependable brand, if that's what ou're asking...

Originally posted by Biohazard yeah those are a bit outta the price range
Okay...I thought you were asking for the best (Q Line is actually the best)...If you wanted best...in your price range, you're probably talking Reference line

Originally posted by azngurlbaybee Okay...I thought you were asking for the best (Q Line is actually the best)...If you wanted best...in your price range, you're probably talking Reference line
reference?? aren't kappas better than the reference??

for cheap MB Q's, there's always the discus line...they still sound way better than a lot of cheap stuff out there...

focals has cheaper versions, so does CDT, so does everyone...

don't be lazy, get your arse off the chair and get yourself into a sotre to listen to some of them and make a decision from there...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as for infinity's, I think they prefer to use the term perfects...

Originally posted by paikiah for cheap MB Q's, there's always the discus line...they still sound way better than a lot of cheap stuff out there...

focals has cheaper versions, so does CDT, so does everyone...

don't be lazy, get your arse off the chair and get yourself into a sotre to listen to some of them and make a decision from there...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as for infinity's, I think they prefer to use the term perfects...
\
actually i have head the infinty refernce and they are good!

Places round here go for mostly cheaper stuff...

Rockford (Heard the FNX), some Jl (heard the VR), and Alpines type r, they don't really have the higher end stuff for display because they order it from teh factory when people want it........

I was really impressed by the Infinity's the rest were all at different stores so it is too hard to judge...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.