FB Audio is now in the US

What exactly is FB audio ? (is it an overseas SQ company like Ground Zero ?).

Based on the price listed for the 1600 watt model, i'm assuming these are using mostly custom made parts ? (minus the basket).

What exactly is FB audio ? (is it an overseas SQ company like Ground Zero ?).
Based on the price listed for the 1600 watt model, i'm assuming these are using mostly custom made parts ? (minus the basket).
They are based in Brazil. Being that Brazil has very few subwoofer brands at all, any subwoofer brand to emerge is questionable to their market.

However, FB Audio has done it correctly.

FB Audio is their own buildhouse and as such designs their own following parts-

Formers, Coils, Leads, Spiders, Magnetic Lead wire, Cone, Dustcap, Surround and Baskets.

In specific- Custom SINGLE Coil up to 5,000w, large surface area transfer magnetic wire, Kevlar glass cone and pure carbon fiber cones and dustcaps, FB Audio 12 spoke branded baskets.

thought it stood for F*ck Boy Audio for the longest time. Gets them hair tricks and chicks creaming their p@nties
When we were first introduced to them, we thought it was FaceBook Audio because they didn't have a website for the longest time..

They are based in Brazil. Being that Brazil has very few subwoofer brands at all, any subwoofer brand to emerge is questionable to their market. However, FB Audio has done it correctly.

FB Audio is their own buildhouse and as such designs their own following parts-

Formers, Coils, Leads, Spiders, Magnetic Lead wire, Cone, Dustcap, Surround and Baskets.

In specific- Custom SINGLE Coil up to 5,000w, large surface area transfer magnetic wire, Kevlar glass cone and pure carbon fiber cones and dustcaps, FB Audio 12 spoke branded baskets.
5kw rms? I seriously doubt it.

And you know this how?
Have you tested one?
when you build drivers you know better. a true RMS figure means at least 8 hours continuous. even the largest coils would struggle to take 3000 continuous for 8 hours. if it said music Id say sure after rise and on something dynamic its possible.the entire community is getting blinded by ******** for sales. not saying they are bad but a true 6kw RMS hll no.

If i had to rate a drivers input power Id rate it for music which is what we commonly see for most drivers. if Id list a true RMS spec Id be **** sure it took it for at least 4 hours.

they rate it for real world uses aka dynamic music after rise etc. They dont need it to handle 5000 watts rms for 8 hours, they are fine just with a few seconds burps if they are competing. That goes for all subs nobody in their right mind burps for 8 hours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.