Fiberglass Enclosure

what kind of enclosure are you looking for?

because if i made it, it would NOT conform to the corner or the car. it would be a genaric box that you would place in the center, BUT it would be fiberglass and cool looking.

i'm in ada... there is a couple kick ass shops in edmond... one called acoustik edge.. its also a school... and toys with noise.. i'm not sure if they're still around but they do awesome ass work.. i still remember they're red mustand with the all glassed back... had two 12 w7's firing out of the truck all glassed into the rear deck and sides and 4 memphis 1000d's glassed in where the bottom of the rear seats would be.. totally sick job..

im from mcalester, aren't we just a bunch of okies?lol, i went to a shop in tulsa i believe it was car toyz, or somethin like that, there's like 3 or 4 all on 1 street.....they acted like they could glass....

so acoustic edge does work,i thought they was jus a school,where at in tulsa are these car shops,i'm in the city,i tryna get my 4 15's glassed in my trunk,i got jus 2 right now,but i will have 2 more in a month or so

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.