First time term lab experience

It's whatever it is. It might work it might not. I'm sure you have a ton of time on the meter.
Im sure after the scion you became a audio genius no?

Look at this dude continue to try to be somebody hahahaha

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Im just pure truth.. Your the walking shame of butthurt.. Goodluck with that tissue of tears
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Wtf are you talking about now? I'm sure you got a box of tissues left over from your broke amp and failed attempt of a wall.

On a side note there is a 6db loss from 41hz to 30hz. I was hoping for a flatter response but when I built the box I didn't use any software to calculate a proper response curve so I'm guessing my box is the problem there as this is supposed to be a low end oriented woofer.

On a side note there is a 6db loss from 41hz to 30hz. I was hoping for a flatter response but when I built the box I didn't use any software to calculate a proper response curve so I'm guessing my box is the problem there as this is supposed to be a low end oriented woofer.
Yeah that's bad. Real bad. Software will only get you so far, it has no idea what the cabin gain is going to do. You've started the trail and error phase.

Yeah that's bad. Real bad. Software will only get you so far, it has no idea what the cabin gain is going to do. You've started the trail and error phase.
So I'm assuming cabin gain having a trunk car is what is causing my terrible peaks and loss of lows? How do I start to overcome it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.