Hair trick

I've told you 100 times already...I'm not in it to meter. 

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

A wall in a trunk? lol
You can wall a car also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif just gotta take the back seat out and use trunk as addon space for wall.
Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

You and your asinine comments. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif
He's always gotta be above everybody else/thinks he's better than any of us.

Dang that one program is $130....
I'll just use some graph paper lol...
It's hardware + the software. I bought mine for around 100 even IIRC. Try to do TS parameters for an unknown driver long-hand with DMM only and it's worth the 100 bucks really fast.

Higher frequencies have a higher current draw.
Ohm's law says P=IE frequency is not part of the equation.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Ya ok I bet you don't go to that show coming up lol. Last few times even @LosIsATool mentioned a few in the past and all you did was come up with lame excuse not to go.[/QUOTE]

it was 300 miles and i was moving jackass. put your money up. bitch
ill be nice and bet 100. next time its 1000

It's hardware + the software. I bought mine for around 100 even IIRC. Try to do TS parameters for an unknown driver long-hand with DMM only and it's worth the 100 bucks really fast.

Ohm's law says P=IE frequency is not part of the equation.
That is true by that formula...but why is it that...say for instance you are running a "sufficient" electrical setup for a 2000 watt setup. Why is that you typically see your lights dim more or voltage drop more at higher frequencies? Does ohms law get thrown for a loop when you also must take into consideration impedance rise? I mean we all know heat is a primary cause for impedance rise, but the dynamics of the box itself had to play a roll too I assume...

Ohms law is only applied to a consistent, constant?

That is true by that formula...but why is it that...say for instance you are running a "sufficient" electrical setup for a 2000 watt setup. Why is that you typically see your lights dim more or voltage drop more at higher frequencies? Does ohms law get thrown for a loop when you also must take into consideration impedance rise? I mean we all know heat is a primary cause for impedance rise, but the dynamics of the box itself had to play a roll too I assume...
the lights dim from voltage sag.

V is (mostly) constant since that's how our amps work, but current changes with impedance. Your amp will need to draw more current and will make more power at low impedance points but where and how dramatic is completely dependent on your subs/box/tuning.

Also worth considering is your amp's efficiency is typically not nearly as good as published as you drop impedance or if you're not playing right at the verge of clipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SuperScion9000
San tan valley, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls
IMG_5860.jpeg