Highs to Bass ratio

It really depends on ur car and what u like to listen to. i know a good range of ratio as far as most ppl i know is about 200-400 watts on highs and 1-3k on subs.

Ah there is a lot of if ands and maybes here what is the efficentcy of the drivers used what is the placement what kind of music is being used what kind of tweeters aluminum silk titanium and most importantly what do you like do you like boom boom tweet or do you like to listen to everything in between also personaly I have a 325 watt per side frontstage on passive x overs "cdt m6 with err 26 aluminum dome tweeters" and 2 1508 suns with 1200 watts to them. Soon it will be a active system with 150 to each mid 50 to each tweeter or so and 2000 watts to the 1508's so there is alot of variables there mind you going active it will be louder than it is now passive and should be cleaner

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.