If this were your truck....how would you do the set up?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have an itch to do a build strictly for numbers....I've always built my stuff for lows though. I have access to a meter pretty much anytime. I don't know what freq. it peaks at or anything....the last time I metered it I did a 153.0 @33Hz playing Bass Ballin".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

From my collection a Pyramid PB401a amplifier from 1986. Class AB amp claims 100 watts per channel. Bridgeable and has separate gain control for...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...

About this thread

drbizerk

10+ year member
drbizerk
okc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from