Interest in Big 3 kits?

i have a VW so i guess i have to do that as well
They do 3 grounds... something to do with some kind of grounding issue with just 2 extra grounds.. I would have to find the forum again with all that on it..

was looking at them for my brothers ricer he had then got rid of.. mainly was for some stuff he was wanting to do with it besides audio

They do 3 grounds... something to do with some kind of grounding issue with just 2 extra grounds.. I would have to find the forum again with all that on it.. was looking at them for my brothers ricer he had then got rid of.. mainly was for some stuff he was wanting to do with it besides audio
When I had my addictive audio 500.1 in my VW I wasnt getting a lot of voltage drop. It was like in the low 13's and that's on 2 batts and stock alt with 2 positive runs from front to back. It should have been in the 11's easy so I need to do a big three and was thinkin about a ground run from front to back plus adding additional ground points in the trunk. So what ever I need to do I should be able to now that I order that audio technix wire

When I had my addictive audio 500.1 in my VW I wasnt getting a lot of voltage drop. It was like in the low 13's and that's on 2 batts and stock alt with 2 positive runs from front to back. It should have been in the 11's easy so I need to do a big three and was thinkin about a ground run from front to back plus adding additional ground points in the trunk. So what ever I need to do I should be able to now that I order that audio technix wire
If i can find that thread on the grounding points for the ricers i'll post the link... it was just some odd ground for something off the wall type junk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.