Major issues with ARC

If I remember correctly, Scott called you on that day too and told you your amp worked fine but he was going to hold it for a couple days to do some extra testing to make sure that your amps was fine (which he did). I'm not going to argue any more on this. Your amp is in the mail, I know it works fine, have a nice day. Don't come on here and bash Scott because you don't know how to hook up an amplifier.

If I remember correctly, Scott called you on that day too and told you your amp worked fine but he was going to hold it for a couple days to do some extra testing to make sure that your amps was fine (which he did). I'm not going to argue any more on this. Your amp is in the mail, I know it works fine, have a nice day. Don't come on here and bash Scott because you don't know how to hook up an amplifier.
Stop being a troll.

His communication *****, and the OP is not the only person to attest to this.

Your head is as thick as a pyle of ****ing granite. You know nothing in regards to this matter, for the life of me I do not know why people have to be someones knight in shining armor. Let me just clarify for you one last time. November 4th Scott receives amp, November 6th Scott calls me and tells me all is good. I said fine, I asked him a couple questions. He told me he was going to run up the voltage on the amp to see where it shuts off at. He said he would get it sent out afterward's. Now the way I took it he was going to do the voltage testing that day (Nov. 6th). And possibly have it mailed out Friday Nov.7th. Well that conversation on the 6th was the last one. I called and called and left at least two to three messages. You don't return anybodies call, what the **** do you expect them to think? I am not a competitor and I don't have him working on $5,000 worth of amps. But that's not the ****ing point. The point is I paid for services rendered, and have yet to receive a finished product.

Stop being a troll.
His communication *****, and the OP is not the only person to attest to this.
I appreciate that, and it is the truth. I have said from what I seen the work looked good. But the communication is non-existent, which is why we are where were at:crap:

Your head is as thick as a pyle of ****ing granite. You know nothing in regards to this matter, for the life of me I do not know why people have to be someones knight in shining armor. Let me just clarify for you one last time. November 4th Scott receives amp, November 6th Scott calls me and tells me all is good. I said fine, I asked him a couple questions. He told me he was going to run up the voltage on the amp to see where it shuts off at. He said he would get it sent out afterward's. Now the way I took it he was going to do the voltage testing that day (Nov. 6th). And possibly have it mailed out Friday Nov.7th. Well that conversation on the 6th was the last one. I called and called and left at least two to three messages. You don't return anybodies call, what the **** do you expect them to think? I am not a competitor and I don't have him working on $5,000 worth of amps. But that's not the ****ing point. The point is I paid for services rendered, and have yet to receive a finished product.
And you keep leaving stuff out of every post you make. I'll leave it at that. Enjoy your amp. (that works fine)

patience is a virtue. i have dealt with scott several times. he has always done a good job & has been alot faster service than most companies that i have dealt with. now i did not call every other day and harrass him about it. "they say good thing come to those who wait"

And you keep leaving stuff out of every post you make. I'll leave it at that. Enjoy your amp. (that works fine)
What the hell are you talking about. I have been 100% honest in this deal. It is Scott and his affiliates that have been suspect. These are his policies not mine, if he has trouble abiding by his policy. Then why in the **** have policies in the first place. Two working days it says, not 3 weeks, not 4 weeks. I was always just a phone call away, or an email away. I have not slandered anyone, I speak the truth 100%, and being that you are not in the loop Grinder, your .02 means jack ****:fyi:

Policies

* All units estimated within 2 working days of receipt of unit.

* ARC pays for return shipping. ! FREE RETURN SHIPPING !

* $30 minimum bench fee. (Estimates, simple repairs)

* Free Estimates on all approved repairs !

* All repairs guaranteed for 90 days, parts and labor.

* Any tampering, abuse, water damage, etc. will render the warranty void.

* $3/day storage fee will be applied to all repairs not paid for after 14 days past date of completion.

* Any unit not paid for within 60 days of completion will become property of ARC.

* Repairs must be paid in full for return shipping.

patience is a virtue. i have dealt with scott several times. he has always done a good job & has been alot faster service than most companies that i have dealt with. now i did not call every other day and harrass him about it. "they say good thing come to those who wait"
You say that, but if you were not told what was going on and had not talked to anybody in a month you would would start getting a little worried too. If someone goes a month without hearing anything, after repeated attempts to contact said business, and it still doesn't worry them, then they are a chump:fyi: Just like I would with any company, I checked their policies, and like I stated above 2 days, not 3 or 4 weeks.

Well I'm glad it worked. I'm sorry I was an ass about it, it just pisses me off to see people ***** about Scott all the time. He may not be the best at answering phones but if you saw what he does every day, you wouldn't have much time to answer the phone either. Enjoy your amp.

Well I'm glad it worked. I'm sorry I was an ass about it, it just pisses me off to see people ***** about Scott all the time. He may not be the best at answering phones but if you saw what he does every day, you wouldn't have much time to answer the phone either. Enjoy your amp.
I appreciate it, and as far as I can tell the communications is the only issues. The work is great:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.