Mounting crossovers to enclosure?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chris94L
10+ year member

I have a 94 F150 regular cab (read: small), I plan to put 2 10s behind the 40/20/40 bench seat. I will put the amp in the middle, an enclosure on either side. I was wondering if there would be any harm if I mounted my component crossovers to the outside walls of the enclosure, then just ran the wires down the sides and up to the doors.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that from the lack of response that there will be no issue with mounting my component crossovers to my subwoofer enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.