my brother's box build log

Lmfao man, you say it was a rush job and you didn't care (aka the reason why it's a terribly designs and constructed) and go on the defensive... then why post it making a big deal and "logging in"?

Clearly you didn't think so prior.

1: yes, took 15 minuetes to cut the box, 20 to assemble, 5 to paint.

2: defending that the box is a box and it works fine

3: posted it because I don't stop a project because people put it down.

it does look bad, but its a 25W RMS 8" sub, its gonna sound like ****. but for the power, size, and for the box it sounds alright.
it doesnt have to sound bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how much the sub costs/performs should have no bearing on how well you build a box.
I don't care if I'm building a box for a 600 dollar sub, or a 60 dollar sub. My workmanship is always top notch.
im right there with ya man:fro:

how much the sub costs/performs should have no bearing on how well you build a box.
I don't care if I'm building a box for a 600 dollar sub, or a 60 dollar sub. My workmanship is always top notch.
He is right!!

it does look bad, but its a 25W RMS 8" sub, its gonna sound like ****. but for the power, size, and for the box it sounds alright.
We've all heard it's all in the install... that 8 inch woofer needs all the help it can get and it wasn't given it.. haha

I bet it wold sound way better in a proper sealed enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.