My new audio setup from Unexpected Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know what you guys think... be jealous if you want. I would be!
AVX5000 Head Unit

Dynaudio 342 Speakers

Alumapro BP10

Tru S44 Amp for Speakers

Tru S500 for Sub

Tru SSLD6 (Although this might not go in during the initial installation)

I'm quite excited about all this and Don has be freakin awesome answering all my dumb and ignorant questions. He was totally cool about everything so I had no issues paying top dollar for his customer service and already proven clean and flawless installs. The stereo should be going in... probably later this month or beginning of August. I have everything purchased but the wiring and Dynaudio 342s. But i'm purchasing them in two weeks.

This is going in my recently purchased 2005 SRT4. This thing is fast as hell too... so the stereo is gonna be a nice perk to my street car. Wohoo!
ugh, don sells crap.

ha just kidding. good ****.

No you are the moron for believing consumer reports and all those major awards. Once you go jap, you dont go back!
Biased, blind idiot. I have a Jap car. My eyes are still open to ALL nice cars.Go stroke your Hondas nuts and STFU.

Eskimochaos is purely and idiot! Post after post after post, you prove it. Hell Kove has more intelligence in his left pinky then you do, lawlers!

Maybe I am lieing about that, but really, STFUGDIAFFEGGET!

OP needs to chill too. You are on the wrong fourm if you get your E-feelings hurt to much.

Nice gear though and I know who Don is when you mentioned him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Eskimochaos is purely and idiot! Post after post after post, you prove it. Hell Kove has more intelligence in his left pinky then you do, lawlers!
Maybe I am lieing about that, but really, STFUGDIAFFEGGET!

OP needs to chill too. You are on the wrong fourm if you get your E-feelings hurt to much.

Nice gear though and I know who Don is when you mentioned him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
My feelings weren't hurt... more surprised that people are gay enough to post fake systems? I didn't realize people actually did that.

it is. those of us that do have nice setups usually dont brag, or post them:) i will say i probably have more $$ invested in my front stage than your whole system (minus install costs, as i dont know how much you getting assraped for that.)
You my friend, are a jackass.

Are you saying my car is slow or just a pos?

Anyone who thinks they are POS's without actually haveing one or personally playing around with one, needs to get out. I jsut sold my 04 with full MOPAR stage 3 kit, Fully mapped out boost controller, Nitrous plate on intercooler, and a couple other little things. And I OWN as we speak a 2007 Gt500, and the Neon was **** fast, and reliable.

Ran a 12.20 on DR's before being tuned, and getting the Corsa exhaust on it.

The only problem I had with it was bending shift fork's. But that is driver related.

THere is a BIG diference between a NEON and a SRT-4 neon. I think some of you might want to realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...