My new audio setup from Unexpected Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from it. Like I said not into 4 bangers with 8" exhausts first off and second off will never buy an American car ever!
You're either a dumb Honda guy or a real hardon for awful German engineering. But since you're not into 4 bangers... i'd say you love Benz and Beamer.

You're either a dumb Honda guy or a real hardon for awful German engineering. But since you're not into 4 bangers... i'd say you love Benz and Beamer.
Toyota guy actually, German cars aren't reliable either and are expensive to maintain.

Regarding Honda, not into 4 bangers like I said earlier

Congrats on your first audio rig in your new car. I'd be excited as well if i had an idea of what a killer setup can sound like with a solid installer. I take it you auditioned the Trailblazer SS with the Dyn and TRU gear?

And for the newbs with the hot lips....

Don = 6spdcoupe

No need to be a hater and rag on the dude, he's excited and likely a time where he can afford to indulge on audio....some always want to but never get a chance to.

It would have been much easier to not read or post on this thread than to piss on it like some of you have. There sure are plenty of other threads...

Why didnt you get a new car?
Depreciation of a new cars value makes it a no brainer to buy one a year or two old. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Congrats on your first audio rig in your new car. I'd be excited as well if i had an idea of what a killer setup can sound like with a solid installer. I take it you auditioned the Trailblazer SS with the Dyn and TRU gear?

Don = 6spdcoupe

No need to be a hater and rag on the dude, he's excited and likely a time where he can afford to indulge on audio....some always want to but never get a chance to.

It would have been much easier to not read or post on this thread than to piss on it like some of you have. There sure are plenty of other threads...
Ah, i see. Though, he still gets butthurt way too easy

Don = 6spdcoupe

Thanks man!

Actually, I didn't. I spoke to a few people and just did some general research on comparing my previous setup to this. The responses I got were absolutely silly. haha I never heard people so sure of something. And since Don was more quite sure about the upgrade and he's been such an awesome audio dude for me... I decided to take the jump on his word alone. Don sold me a couple parts in the passed just based on his word and he has never steered me wrong. I gave him a budget, told him what I wanted/was looking for, and he built me a system. He originally went with the Rainbow, but then I decided I wanted more and inquired about the Dynaudio. Then the research began and bobs your uncle... selling Rainbow for the Dynaudio as we speak!

Thanks man!
Actually, I didn't. I spoke to a few people and just did some general research on comparing my previous setup to this. The responses I got were absolutely silly. haha I never heard people so sure of something. And since Don was more quite sure about the upgrade and he's been such an awesome audio dude for me... I decided to take the jump on his word alone. Don sold me a couple parts in the passed just based on his word and he has never steered me wrong. I gave him a budget, told him what I wanted/was looking for, and he built me a system. He originally went with the Rainbow, but then I decided I wanted more and inquired about the Dynaudio. Then the research began and bobs your uncle... selling Rainbow for the Dynaudio as we speak!
Thanks for the life story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...