Need advice. Will I notice an increase of 100w?

waste of money $169 for 600 watts when you can get a kenwood for just a little over $100 with 500watts, kenwood amps are not junk they put out rated wattage, their subs are junk but not the amps. if you are spending that $169 you are better off getting a new sub and a new amp.
I will stick with my original post for the OP. I did not suggest op buy a 2 ch A/B amp and the Kenwood 7205 you are referring to ***** ***. They have a good sub and like the sound of a sealed box(according to the OP), I actually suggested the MB Quart 1500.1 for an efficient, clean and dynamic 500 watts at 4 ohm power, with the flexibility to provide additional power at alternate loads for whatever the future may hold for upgrades.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I...
I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...

About this thread

Grinchvr6

Grinchvr6
OKC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
DoesDad