Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
That excursion was pretty sick, too bad he was having a lot of problems wit the amps shutting off, he managed a 140.5 before his amps shutdown. If he hadn't been doing demo's for people for over an hour he would have been a lot higher.

no problem i am charging my phone so i can call you on my freaking break //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Team Xtreme Loud Crowd Audio hehe j/k

Got a whole new setup for next Sunday.....Going into a diff class. Maybe Ill gain maybe Ill lose you never know with me. Im prob good for only a 156 but we'll see. Dont wanna get too loud for the end of the year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Got a whole new setup for next Sunday.....Going into a diff class. Maybe Ill gain maybe Ill lose you never know with me. Im prob good for only a 156 but we'll see. Dont wanna get too loud for the end of the year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
What would really be impressave is doing this with one battery two 12`s and one amp car off on the glass. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

2 15`s and two batcaps car off. its not a bad # looking good but you going to need to be louder then this next yr. 158.7 is the us # to beat and im sure terry is not going to let that happen easy. but i know he has a 160 in there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif good luck next yr.

No ya cant Nate only one and ya cant run quad coil subs nether. and you have a max of two amps one 850 sq in battery car off.

3 10`s 2.12`s one 15 or 4 -8`s .

street c is two batterys non multi cells 850 sq in no bat caps.

4 amps only 4 condoctors aloud to amps so 4 strapped no quad coil subs aloud.

box must be below the lowest part of the front window line in the cargo area behind the b piller. car must be off and below 14volts in order to start the run

subs are

8-10`s

4-12`s

2-15`s

1-18

all below the lowest part of the window line.

next yr will be a fun yr cant wait just need to look into some nice amps and a few fresh batterys and lots of testing on my new box im gona try some 10`s see if i can get a lil more box vol and a 6 in port will be like a bigger port in my 12 box so i have lots of work to do should be fun like all ways. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

There are a few guys on the team that will be doing some crazy stuff next yr im also taking on a few new guys this should be fun as well:D

and some have grown wings to do there own thing wish them all the best.

word of advice to them JUST DO IT. It was you the whole time and dont lisen to what others tell ya you will always have family here.

Well off to work have a good day every one.

if he wants to do dB Drags Street classes then yeah, he'll have to get rid of the BatCaps, but if he is planning on doing a lot of my shows or even Drags SS No Wall, there are no rules on multicell batts like the BatCap. And unless Wayne makes some serious changes next season I think we can consider Drags to be dead in New England, just my opinion. I'll run some Drags shows next season if there's enough interest to make it worth it. Seems the only people that were even considering Finals this season were hitting the 3X shows to get their points, so no real point in spending the $$$ on Drags 1X shows.

drag is no fun with people leaving the sport and not many back filling, and the venues are so far away its retarded. Keep doing what you are doing steve, it gives us a chance to play too. Maybe we can get on the same page and I can do a few shows up here under the organization's name.

Steve, I'm willing to pay a membership so we could have our own finals next year. I'm sure most of the guys here would agree with me.

Drag is dead and from what I heard the other day, USACi is just about dead. Seems like so many competitors are unhappy with USACi.

membership for slap was $25 and we got a cool badge, and it was ~$100/vehicle at finals, I think alot ALOT of us would do that, especially if you did points like they had as well... Travelling 3 hours > travelling 23 hours to uhhh Tulsa!

I'd be in it for that... First SPL Maine back in the day, then SLAP, now this I hope.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.