No sound, DVD player to blame?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JukkaX

Hi all. Tokai LAR-5301 DVD player + old Panasonic M654 amplifier. No sound. Thought initially that the amp is to blame (bought it 2nd hand from a flee market at ~20$), but then measured that the rca line-out gave nothing out, zero voltages, while a song was playing. Shouldn't there be at least about 1 V of voltage even at idle? In the setup of the player, there's only one section in the line-out thread: SPDIF/OFF, and nthn can be changed there.. Can anything be done to make this work or do I have to buy another player? :-/

There's only rca and DIN connectors in this Panasonic.

Thanks.

Well, maybe easiest & cheapest way is to buy a 2nd hand amplifier WITH a hi-level entry.. I already have a couple of "900 Watt" Ratho Terminator's in sight.. ;-P

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.