One of a kind USB drive for BASS HEADS **PRE-ORDER**

Under Pressure
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Hello fellow bass heads!

**ESTIMATED ETA of USB's March 31st**

**ALL SALES FINAL**

I wanted to introduce everyone to my new audio brand coming out. I thought what is the best way to introduce myself and my brand name to you guys and gals?

By creating and introducing a totally unique item that you don't see everyday. An item so cool that EVERY bass head should have one.

Well here it is Introducing the Under Pressure Audio EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM made Subwoofer flash drive.

2.jpg

Dimensions: 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches

Subwoofer shaped (wont find it anywhere else).

Made from soft PVC, custom tooled.

USB 2.0 , high speed data read and write.

Plug and play.

8gb or 16gb capacity

Pricing is as follows:

8gb: 12.99 (Free Shipping)

16gb: 19.99 (Free Shipping)

Paypal Accepted for your protection and mine!!

We really appreciate the support. Head on over to Under Pressure Audio and check us out as we grow and unveil our upcoming products.

Or if you like take a look over at our store by clicking HERE

Please take your time and give us a like on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Under-Pressure-Audio/127659993966253

We also have lanyards and decals available also, we appreciate your SUPPORT!!

**ESTIMATED ETA of USB's March 31st**

Last edited by a moderator:
Unique idea for sure, but Sky Drive and Dropbox have pretty much negated the demand for flash drives. Now if my wife see's this, she'll order it just beacuse she will think its cute. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

USB 3.0 in the future? Also read/write speed specs?
As with any new product this first run really is to test the water. It cost me a pretty penny to get the molding done. And it was very hard to find a solid company to meet my needs. But i did so in the future i will upgrade to 3.0.

As for read/write speeds.

8gb is up to 6 Mbps

16gb up to 10 Mbps.

They are pretty fast for 2.0 the difference will be negligible on a h/u as 3.0 is just now becoming the standard.

As for offering my Slo'd and boosted tracks that of course is in the works i just need to add the option to the store, i am in the process of moving my zips over to my sites server.

I can promise this kind of uniqueness and creativity is what i hope to display with my brand. Being a home grown business by an everyday schmo im of course limited on funds but tried my best to create a quality and affordable product that i would want in my vehicle.

To those who have purchased one thank you very much!

Many Thanks,

Evan

what is the molding material? some kind of zytel or? I can imagine the little hanging thing tearing/breaking/etc off it without much hassle.

Should try a delrin natural with black color mix to make a tough outershell with a shine to it.

Its a soft molded pvc the thing on the side is for a hey ring. I am hoping the flexibility of the outer shell will help absorb some wear and tear. I tried to think of the vibration. So a soft pvc was a natural choice. Thanks for lookin!!

We definitely appreciate it 10000%

Im gathering up all my info and will be posting on my vendor forum within the next 48-72 hours to give people more details/pics, etc....

Thank you again!!

As with any new product this first run really is to test the water. It cost me a pretty penny to get the molding done. And it was very hard to find a solid company to meet my needs. But i did so in the future i will upgrade to 3.0.
As for read/write speeds.

8gb is up to 6 Mbps

16gb up to 10 Mbps.

They are pretty fast for 2.0 the difference will be negligible on a h/u as 3.0 is just now becoming the standard.
I was just curious on the 3.0. I carry a flash drive with me everywhere as a Network Engineer. Id display one of these on my desk right next to my Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 DAC, Shure SRH750 DJ headphones, and my Heir Audio 3A.i IEM's.

I was just curious on the 3.0. I carry a flash drive with me everywhere as a Network Engineer. Id display one of these on my desk right next to my Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 DAC, Shure SRH750 DJ headphones, and my Heir Audio 3A.i IEM's.
Np thanks for the question. I almost forgot about the read/write speeds its an important piece of info. And i understand your need for 3.0 totally in your line of work im sure you carry large files that need accessing in a moments notice.

This item was one of those things i said "i wish i had a sub shaped usb," my wife plainly said one day why not make one. It seems to be a great way to get the name out there and catch peoples attention.

As always we appreciate the support!!

Evan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.