One of a kind USB drive for BASS HEADS **PRE-ORDER**

Under Pressure
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Hello fellow bass heads!

**ESTIMATED ETA of USB's March 31st**

**ALL SALES FINAL**

I wanted to introduce everyone to my new audio brand coming out. I thought what is the best way to introduce myself and my brand name to you guys and gals?

By creating and introducing a totally unique item that you don't see everyday. An item so cool that EVERY bass head should have one.

Well here it is Introducing the Under Pressure Audio EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM made Subwoofer flash drive.

2.jpg

Dimensions: 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches

Subwoofer shaped (wont find it anywhere else).

Made from soft PVC, custom tooled.

USB 2.0 , high speed data read and write.

Plug and play.

8gb or 16gb capacity

Pricing is as follows:

8gb: 12.99 (Free Shipping)

16gb: 19.99 (Free Shipping)

Paypal Accepted for your protection and mine!!

We really appreciate the support. Head on over to Under Pressure Audio and check us out as we grow and unveil our upcoming products.

Or if you like take a look over at our store by clicking HERE

Please take your time and give us a like on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Under-Pressure-Audio/127659993966253

We also have lanyards and decals available also, we appreciate your SUPPORT!!

**ESTIMATED ETA of USB's March 31st**

Last edited by a moderator:
Np thanks for the question. I almost forgot about the read/write speeds its an important piece of info. And i understand your need for 3.0 totally in your line of work im sure you carry large files that need accessing in a moments notice.
This item was one of those things i said "i wish i had a sub shaped usb," my wife plainly said one day why not make one. It seems to be a great way to get the name out there and catch peoples attention.

As always we appreciate the support!!

Evan

off subject from thread but i'll be first to ask.. what's your system consist of and any pics? lol.

Earlier in the thread someone said you had music that you could put on these drives. Do you have any samples or anything to preview the music?

I may hit you up for the 16GB version in a little while.

Earlier in the thread someone said you had music that you could put on these drives. Do you have any samples or anything to preview the music?
I may hit you up for the 16GB version in a little while.
Sure you can check me out on my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/BigBoisSlodShit Plenty of sample as im working on zips.

As for the zips themselves, please visit Under Pressure Audio | Tampa, FL 33610 and click on the slowed and boosted link. Im in the process of moving all my zips to my sites server. Plenty of stuff available though.

Again thanks for looking!!

Evan

Sure i was running 18 12's on 4 4500's untill about 8 months ago. Then i tore it all down and disappeared from the scene as i planned to do my own thing.

Here is a lil taste or 2

Please no drama on the brand i was running i was loud as **** and i never had a problem with the company. That being said ith my new endevour i just wanted more out of a subwoofer. I grew out of the "low low" stage and am back to the over all being loud phase again.

By no means am i trying to introduce a pure spl sub to the long line of other companies popping up. But more of a powerful daily sub for the guy who is king of his block and dominates the local shows. While still being affordable in price.

Thanks again for lookin!!

Evan

Awesome! Glad to see things finally beginning to come together on this for you. I've seen some of the hard work you've poured into this brand first hand and wish you nothing but the best!! Looking forward to big things from UAP in the near future.

We thank you very much for your purchase. We will make sure to toss in some extra goodies to those who pre-ordered and we look forward to serving you again in the future

Thanks again!!

Evan

Ran into a last minute design flaw that had to be fixed. We changed the top around a little bit to add more authenticity. I am now happy that you guys an gals out there will like it even more.

2.jpg

Looks like it may be a one week delay at most but that's worse case scenario.

it' cost a lot to change designs like that in molds, I feel for your pockets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif BUT reserve me a 16gb for thursday.. I beg.. lol or can you send me a paypal invoice so I can pay for one then?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.