One of a kind USB drive for BASS HEADS **PRE-ORDER**

Under Pressure
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, Fl
Hello fellow bass heads!

**ESTIMATED ETA of USB's March 31st**

**ALL SALES FINAL**

I wanted to introduce everyone to my new audio brand coming out. I thought what is the best way to introduce myself and my brand name to you guys and gals?

By creating and introducing a totally unique item that you don't see everyday. An item so cool that EVERY bass head should have one.

Well here it is Introducing the Under Pressure Audio EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM made Subwoofer flash drive.

2.jpg

Dimensions: 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches

Subwoofer shaped (wont find it anywhere else).

Made from soft PVC, custom tooled.

USB 2.0 , high speed data read and write.

Plug and play.

8gb or 16gb capacity

Pricing is as follows:

8gb: 12.99 (Free Shipping)

16gb: 19.99 (Free Shipping)

Paypal Accepted for your protection and mine!!

We really appreciate the support. Head on over to Under Pressure Audio and check us out as we grow and unveil our upcoming products.

Or if you like take a look over at our store by clicking HERE

Please take your time and give us a like on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Under-Pressure-Audio/127659993966253

We also have lanyards and decals available also, we appreciate your SUPPORT!!

**ESTIMATED ETA of USB's March 31st**

Last edited by a moderator:
it' cost a lot to change designs like that in molds, I feel for your pockets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif BUT reserve me a 16gb for thursday.. I beg.. lol or can you send me a Paypal invoice so I can pay for one then?
Very very true, i just feel like things should be right. I know how i want products i buy to be complete. I want to offer the same. Integrity of my brand name is VERY VERY important. I can sell you something once that's wrong. Or can sell you many things that are right. I prefer the latter. Customers 1st.

As for ordering im asking everyone to please go through the site for my records and tax purposes please =).

http://www.upaudio.net/~shop/list/?hsid=1761157327&prdPerPage=5&catId=44382

www.UPAudio.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.