SOLD Phoenix Gold Cyclone: $600 Shipped

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
In fact...Since you are local, I'll throw in the box for $50. It was built to spec by D&L Designs. It looks awesome! And it's made of a material that is lighter than wood but more acoustically dead (trupan, I believe). Cost me $150...

I understand, I'm there too which is why I'm selling her //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

really? That's awesome. I can garuntee you will be very impressed. Link to build log?

Wow...you aren't far away from me...I've got two clones installed as we speak!

And have a local friend who has three installed.

wish the price were cheaper. But good luck...hope you can get yours sold...wish I could see what yours looks like.

Here's mine! I gotta take mine apart and clean em again. If you ever come down to the PDX area....you can check em out sometime.

IMG_0834.jpg

Wow...you aren't far away from me...I've got two clones installed as we speak!
And have a local friend who has three installed.

wish the price were cheaper. But good luck...hope you can get yours sold...wish I could see what yours looks like.

Here's mine! I gotta take mine apart and clean em again. If you ever come down to the PDX area....you can check em out sometime.

IMG_0834.jpg
Dear God that looks epic!

I'm 15min from PDX and go there almost everyday! Wanna meet up tomorrow night? I'm sending you a PM

All these west coast/oregonians //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Too bad you have to sell! Really wanted to hear them...

All these west coast/oregonians //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Too bad you have to sell! Really wanted to hear them...
Yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif A decision I will regret for a lifetime...

Sorry...I didn't get to here to see your post. I'm not always in PDX all the time.

Uhmm....I might be in tomorrow. Plus I don't generally stay late....usually like to head back to molalla before 5pm. And sometimes need to be home earlier. (wife and kid....)

We'll work something out sometime...I'll txt you tomorrow or something.

And dooo realize my clones need some servicing. Haven't had the opportunity to tear them apart again. Been busy...and as you can see...they construction of the box....makes it a bit HARD to get to! hehe...

But when I had serviced them last, they were great! I do have a DD9512g installed as well. If I turn the DD off, the clones sound amazing by themselves. The DD just gives me an Extra KICK!

So for those wondering....the clones aren't extremely LOUD per say...you aren't going to win any contests off them alone...(less you have a wall of them).

Buttt the clones make the bass TRAVEL. So you may say oh...it's not that loud...but if you go and step like 50-100 feet away from the car, you STILL feel/hear the bass. whereas some of the other subs I've worked with....ya...you can hear it....thump thump thump from 20-50 feet maybe more....but it's just thump thump thump.....

with the clones...it's smoother....like a VOOM....but not hollow....

I can't quite explain it.

But again, it's not for everyone. Definitely a nice peace (even if you don't like the way it sounds) to have for posterity, looks, and fun!

Sorry...I didn't get to here to see your post. I'm not always in PDX all the time.
Uhmm....I might be in tomorrow. Plus I don't generally stay late....usually like to head back to molalla before 5pm. And sometimes need to be home earlier. (wife and kid....)

We'll work something out sometime...I'll txt you tomorrow or something.

And dooo realize my clones need some servicing. Haven't had the opportunity to tear them apart again. Been busy...and as you can see...they construction of the box....makes it a bit HARD to get to! hehe...

But when I had serviced them last, they were great! I do have a DD9512g installed as well. If I turn the DD off, the clones sound amazing by themselves. The DD just gives me an Extra KICK!

So for those wondering....the clones aren't extremely LOUD per say...you aren't going to win any contests off them alone...(less you have a wall of them).

Buttt the clones make the bass TRAVEL. So you may say oh...it's not that loud...but if you go and step like 50-100 feet away from the car, you STILL feel/hear the bass. whereas some of the other subs I've worked with....ya...you can hear it....thump thump thump from 20-50 feet maybe more....but it's just thump thump thump.....

with the clones...it's smoother....like a VOOM....but not hollow....

I can't quite explain it.

But again, it's not for everyone. Definitely a nice peace (even if you don't like the way it sounds) to have for posterity, looks, and fun!
That's fine! I look forward to hearing from ya. I'm available all weekend long.

If you want, we can tackle the cleaning together. I have serviced mine, so I know how difficult it is to pull the motor out by yourself! I'm excited to hear the DD as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif How much power do you have running to it?

The Cyclones sure do sound interesting...But it is best to pair them up with a normal sub as they only like very low frequencies

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.