SOLD Phoenix Gold Cyclone: $600 Shipped

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
so, how sexy did this sound when you had it in use?ive always been curious about this for hitten them sweet sweet lows =)
It was really interesting, no doubt. Not suited for the box I had for it or the room, and it couldn't keep up with my speakers (not a fault of the sub, mind you). In order for it to keep up, I had to really push it near its limits, and I hated doing that to such a rare sub.

It definitely goes loooooooooooow

Just like the price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Has it been re-conditioned?
Yes, I had to recondition the motor after I got it. There was the extremely common "magnetic dust" issue, where the magnet falls apart and breaks apart, and the dust particles make it's excursion rough and scratchy. The vast majority of Cyclones have or will have this issue, which is why some people don't get them. It's dust free now though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Perfectly smooth excursion, just a little "port noise" when you push it near its limits to let you know to back off haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.