Power acoustik mofo 12?

I've been told they're pretty good, but that's it. Plenty other proven subs in that price range you can go with that will probably be better unless you're getting it used for a deal

I've been told they're pretty good, but that's it. Plenty other proven subs in that price range you can go with that will probably be better unless you're getting it used for a deal
But mofos are blue

Anyone have experience with the MOFO series subwoofers? What power they can handle and what box specs?
i had read a few reviews said they blew but that's with most subs..big blank just told me the bamf subs are good.. he has one testing and has video on budget gem fb page of the cone moving and they cheap..

i had read a few reviews said they blew but that's with most subs..big blank just told me the bamf subs are good.. he has one testing and has video on budget gem fb page of the cone moving and they cheap..
My friend knows jack **** about clipping and has gotten his mofos so hot you CAN NOT touch them and they’re still going after a year... pretty amazing for some cheap Walmart looking ****

My friend knows jack **** about clipping and has gotten his mofos so hot you CAN NOT touch them and they’re still going after a year... pretty amazing for some cheap Walmart looking ****
cool. are they loud? how much power does he have? i was looking at the $114 precision power p12 because i do have a ppi amp, specs look good but hardly any reviews on them..

I have one. Iv had it in the same box as my Sundown z12v3 and it's not a bad sub. Gain has to go down because it will get a little stinky. But I got mine for free. If I had to pay for it there's so much other stuff out there like they were saying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

cool. are they loud? how much power does he have? i was looking at the $114 precision power p12 because i do have a ppi amp, specs look good but hardly any reviews on them..
I have the PPI P12D2 running at 1 ohm. I have a Pioneer 8601 on it. I have also put one of the PH.12 Dual ohm on the same amp with similar results. They are budget gems in my book. Not bad for 89.00 in my book. The p.12D2 in my tline enclosure will actually move my daughters hair a little, not hairtricking mind you, but moving just the same.

I forget where I was the other day but I remember seeing drop in recones for mofo 12s for like $25 shipped, so it's got that going for it.

I've heard they are comparable to a Type R in sound quality and they aren't as efficient and need more power to get to an equivalent loudness of a Type R (of comparable size and voice coil config.)

I forget where I was the other day but I remember seeing drop in recones for mofo 12s for like $25 shipped, so it's got that going for it.
I've heard they are comparable to a Type R in sound quality and they aren't as efficient and need more power to get to an equivalent loudness of a Type R (of comparable size and voice coil config.)
i've seen them for $40.. i'm trying to get to 1 ohm but if i have 250 or so more watts and no louder with more current draw that don't help me fs.. for the $ still a good deal..

I have the PPI P12D2 running at 1 ohm. I have a Pioneer 8601 on it. I have also put one of the PH.12 Dual ohm on the same amp with similar results. They are budget gems in my book. Not bad for 89.00 in my book. The p.12D2 in my tline enclosure will actually move my daughters hair a little, not hairtricking mind you, but moving just the same.
yeah those ph cones look like my old e designs (look at pics in my gallery dual 12 ported box) i would think the p would be better sub just from looking at it and the specs but idk about inverted surround never really liked those..

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I have one. Iv had it in the same box as my Sundown z12v3 and it's not a bad sub. Gain has to go down because it will get a little stinky. But I got mine for free. If I had to pay for it there's so much other stuff out there like they were saying.
how much power u run to it?

hey look at this deal 15" $79 if i had a 15" box i'd get that https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_68764_Precision-Power-PPI-PH.15.html?utm_source=bing_pla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Bing_PLA&msclkid=1ff5c61e76be16eb9d899cc0fd4d49ab&utm_term=4576923310230633&utm_content=Generic+-+All+Products

Last edited by a moderator:
i was looking at the $114 precision power p12 because i do have a ppi amp, specs look good but hardly any reviews on them..
https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Power-P-12D2-Dual-2ohm-Subwoofer-Set/dp/B00WO6OH5W/ref=pd_sbs_107_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00WO6OH5W&pd_rd_r=SAXR19R6E41EHP3D86Z5&pd_rd_w=q90Gh&pd_rd_wg=NBasD&psc=1&refRID=SAXR19R6E41EHP3D86Z5

Amazon has them for $89 Gramps. Decent sub for the money. I've got 2 in my trunk and have zero complaints on them. I'm powering the subs with 2 P1000.1, same amp as you have.

yeah those ph cones look like my old e designs (look at pics in my gallery dual 12 ported box) i would think the p would be better sub just from looking at it and the specs but idk about inverted surround never really liked those.. 

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

how much power u run to it?
Its hard to say because it was on my PRV 3500 at 4 ohms. 1000-1500 probably.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.