Problem with Viper 791XV

chinny
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami Dade
When i use my remote start, the car turns on and it has this weird noise, after around like 6 secs of being on it turns off and after 3 secs of being off it turns on by itself without me pressing anything, what can be wrong here?

Just caled Directed and they have a loving relation with "dealers" its all dealer this and dealer that so they wont help me..

Actually it was installed by a car electrician who does soem awsome work, he can build you a car from scratch in front of your face.

Dude, this is what you do, hit the lock button 5x in a row really fast, it will reset the system. Also put your car key in and turn it to run, not on but on run, and hold the black button for 1 sec atleast

then shut the remote start off. unplug the battery hook it back up, turn the remote start on, and do the 5x lock thing again,

Should work!

Dude, this is what you do, hit the lock button 5x in a row really fast, it will reset the system. Also put your car key in and turn it to run, not on but on run, and hold the black button for 1 sec atleastthen shut the remote start off. unplug the battery hook it back up, turn the remote start on, and do the 5x lock thing again,

Should work!
The black button as in the Progam button in the back of the remote? Should i hear a beep?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.