Problem with Viper 791XV

i think i got it fixed, i had to go teach the alarm the tach siganl by starting the car and pressing the valet switch until the light turned slid then let go, i tried it and it worked.. hopefully it stays like that all through hurricane rita thats coming tonight.

what kind of car and what year is it. just because people can wire a car doesn't mean they know anything about security. trust me, the dealers don't even know how to do it. why do you think that the dealers send their brand new cars to outside companies to have the installs done? they don't understand how they work. Trust me, i am a mecp certified tech. oh and just to let you know, buy having your friend install your 791, u voided your lifetime warranty

what kind of car and what year is it. just because people can wire a car doesn't mean they know anything about security. trust me, the dealers don't even know how to do it. why do you think that the dealers send their brand new cars to outside companies to have the installs done? they don't understand how they work. Trust me, i am a mecp certified tech. oh and just to let you know, buy having your friend install your 791, u voided your lifetime warranty

Yeppers.

there is a reason why directed is so 'dealer this dealer that'. its because (generally) authorized dealers don't **** **** up!!!!! more often than not a non authorized installer is going to **** your **** up

while i agree with the delaer idea i say bahhhhhhhhhhh to directed, i dropped them and never looked back. are you still having an issue let me know ive done alarm installs for 13 years. and i know the dei product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.