SIA 3500D

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey, im in need of some help. I have a Sundown SIA 3500D and 2- 4ohm 15 inch Kicker CVRS. Looking for the best way to wire them up.

PS.
Are these amps bridgable?
That amp has plenty of power for those CVRs. You can wire each sub in parallel and then parallel with each other for a 1 Ohm load. Basically what that means is you will put all the Positives together and all the Negatives together. Then you run Positive to the amp speaker Positive and Negative to Negative.
I think that amplifier is a mono (1) channel. Even if it has two positives and two negatives. For bridging you need 2 or more channels.

Unless he means strappable and no they can not do that. I just traded one in because of how much I hated it. Yes it will have enough power to run at 1 ohm for those. Just set the gain correctly

Yeah, like Audiobaun said, big amplifier likes a big car battery and a strong alternator.
If you wire your subs to 1ohm, you want to have an idea of how low your system voltage goes when the bass hits hard. You want it to stay above 12volt.

If your sound cuts off on hard bass chances are your voltage is dropping too low because the amplifier isn't getting enough electricity.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...