Subwoofer Suggestions to match amp

Sealed at MAX dimension will probably SOUND louder than Small ported
But it wont be a small ported. I have space to put up to 5cu ft enclosure. depth of box doesnt matter as long as you have proper volume does it?

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

1 cube box with an SPG555. do it.
Ugly sub, completely out of my price range.

that should work if not sub up, you might want to look at putting port on side so you have more length of air travel, bottom port might not work right, im assuming your box will be wider, higher and thinner right?

But it wont be a small ported. I have space to put up to 5cu ft enclosure. depth of box doesnt matter as long as you have proper volume does it?
From the dims you gave earlier, i got 3.8 cubes, unless i missed something

Edit: you didn't take into account you will need atleast 3/4 inch would all around. It comes out to 3.81 internal volume, before sub and port

Skar is made for lows, so if you put it in a sealed box it would get down really good, and you are saving some space. I also have a kid and this is the reason why i am thinking of putting my skar vvx 15 on sealed box

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Ugly sub, completely out of my price range.
You said budget of 200... they can be found for about 50 to 100 more, not sure what you mean by ugly sub?

Needed: Advice on either 2 -8" or 1 - 12" sub to match a Eb nine.2x
Amplifier Specifications

200W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

300W x 2 @ 2 Ohm

600W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

Detailed Amplifier Specifications

Signal to Noise Ratio >95dBA

Variable Input Sensitivity 150mV - 7.0V

Remote Variable Input Sensitivity No

Variable Low Pass X-Over 40-240Hz @ 12dB/Octave

Variable High Pass X-Over 40-240Hz @ 12dB/octave

Current & Thermal Protection Yes

Remote Gain Control No

Variable Phase Control No

Master / Slave Option No

Efficiency 67%

Variable SubSonic Filter N/A

Fuse(s) 3 x 30A

Max Current Draw 85 Amps

Damping Factor 300

Budget $200.

Enclosure will be custom made to match sub(s) purchased.

This will be placed in a Yukon. Third row seats can not be removed for more space since my son takes several other friends and family to school with him. So this limits depth of enclosure to about 10 inches.

What will match that amp and give the loudest volume for the budget?
a Diamond D612 D2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.