Tell me about DynAudio

6spdcoupe installed my Dynaudio 342 Esotecs and they sound freakin insane. They're paired with a Tru S44 amp as well. I am about to add the Tru SSLD6 line driver to that mix.

But as of right now, with the lack of power the amp is seeing due to my preout voltage (AVX5000), they still sound tremendous and still get pretty **** loud. I paid a pretty penny for these speakers but once I heard them workin properly, didn't regret one penny spent.

The speakers alone deliver a very very very full sound (makes me lower my sub to **** near off). I can't find one thing lacking in my stereo, vocals are incredibly clear and it's right in your face. I love them! It is definitely the most clear stereo i've ever listened too.

6spdcoupe installed my Dynaudio 342 Esotecs and they sound freakin insane. They're paired with a Tru S44 amp as well. I am about to add the Tru SSLD6 line driver to that mix.
But as of right now, with the lack of power the amp is seeing due to my preout voltage (AVX5000), they still sound tremendous and still get pretty **** loud. I paid a pretty penny for these speakers but once I heard them workin properly, didn't regret one penny spent.

The speakers alone deliver a very very very full sound (makes me lower my sub to **** near off). I can't find one thing lacking in my stereo, vocals are incredibly clear and it's right in your face. I love them! It is definitely the most clear stereo i've ever listened too.
Except people in this thread even admit that its mostly the install that makes them good and you don't know anything about that so what is your opinion worth?

(to the OP this isnt me bashing Dynaudio in any way... its good ****!)

what's the best amp to pair with the dyn's? and how is the top end extension and dynamics?
The best amp would be the amp that best fits your install purposes and delivers adequate clean power to these babies (which there are quite a few...)

Except people in this thread even admit that its mostly the install that makes them good and you don't know anything about that so what is your opinion worth?
To extract the full potential from ANY speaker, requires attention to install. What is your point and what is wrong with HIS feedback on HIS system (as far as I know it was installed properly by a capable installer)? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

To extract the full potential from ANY speaker, requires attention to install. What is your point and what is wrong with HIS feedback on HIS system (as far as I know it was installed properly by a capable installer)? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I am just dumping on him from his previous idiotic threads... obviously you missed out on them. And it was installed by 6spdcoupe so I know its a good install but this player has demonstrated previously that he just likes to brag and make other people think he is the **** (and be jealous of him) when he doesn't know anything. If it wasn't for his previous idiocy I wouldn't even be here.

I am just dumping on him from his previous idiotic threads... obviously you missed out on them. And it was installed by 6spdcoupe so I know its a good install but this player has demonstrated previously that he just likes to brag and make other people think he is the **** (and be jealous of him) when he doesn't know anything. If it wasn't for his previous idiocy I wouldn't even be here.
Dude get off my dick.

Obviously I know nothing because I didn't install my high end audio equipment. Yea because that makes perfect sense you ****ing tool.

We have very similar systems... how do you like yours? Don install yours as well?

Dude get off my dick.
Obviously I know nothing because I didn't install my high end audio equipment. Yea because that makes perfect sense you ****ing tool.
I am the tool? Have you forgotten about your other thread when you first introduced this idiocy?

It's quite simple really... you came off as an arrogant ass and I am just returning it to you. You may have a very nice system (I sure it is considering the installer) but you came off as rich boy begging for attention. For all anyone knows based on your attidude you don't care about the audio but just to brag. You tell people to be jealous of you and always quote how much money your spending on this stuff when none of us care. This is a DIY forum and you obviously know nothing about DIY.

You have a nice system and I agree you could make a good review of it (and 6spdcoupes work which is what I would be interested in) but based on your previous attitudes your opinion is worthless.

Good enough that i stopped swapping/trying diff speakers over a year ago.

No. Though he gave me a hand with my mw190's IB install.
How is the output on those subs? I considered those but they were too much money and apparently not really necessary for my needs from my sub. I heard they're super accurate and incredibly tight.

:eek:This is a DIY forum? w.e.i.r.d.

Listen Bun Bun...i dont know the dude, but if you are refering to one thread that the guy posted out of enthusiasm because he finally could afford a system like he has now, i think its being taken a bit out of context. And any attitude he

might've put forth is justifyable by the type of banter that people dished out on him- instead of the hate, not posting on the thread would've sent a clearer message. I see more retarded threads on this forum day in, day out as its infested with immature newbs with foul language and IDGAF attitudes.

While One side can call 'bragger' the other can rightfully call the other 'hater'.

Listen Bun Bun...i dont know the dude, but if you are refering to one thread that the guy posted out of enthusiasm because he finally could afford a system like he has now, i think its being taken a bit out of context. And any attitude he

might've put forth is justifyable by the type of banter that people dished out on him- instead of the hate, not posting on the thread would've sent a clearer message. I see more retarded threads on this forum day in, day out as its infested with immature newbs with foul language and IDGAF attitudes.

While One side can call 'bragger' the other can rightfully call the other 'hater'.
Wow... well played

Though if you look at my post in that thread I was trying to be helpfull to him but he then came off and attacked me in a reply and when I continued to try and be nice in a PM (because the thread got locked before I had a chance to reply to his arrogant comment) he continued to attack me so this is what he gets back.

If all he did was portray enthusiasm about his system then thats fine but that is not what he did. He came off like he was the **** and everyone should be jealous of him. And then he continues to attack people continueing saying that he is the **** and look at all the money he is spending on this great install.

And I will fully admit I am hateing on him. But its not because im jealous like he would like to beleive. It is because I tried to be nice and he through it in my face.

Personally i would love to see pics of the install and would love to hear it as I have never heard a good install with those components before. I've only been able to hear them in a demo board which is less then ideal. But his attitude needs to go and that's why people (including myself) have been hating on him.

Though if you look at my post in that thread I was trying to be helpfull to him but he then came off and attacked me in a reply and when I continued to try and be nice in a PM (because the thread got locked before I had a chance to reply to his arrogant comment) he continued to attack me so this is what he gets back.
If all he did was portray enthusiasm about his system then thats fine but that is not what he did. He came off like he was the **** and everyone should be jealous of him. And then he continues to attack people continueing saying that he is the **** and look at all the money he is spending on this great install.

And I will fully admit I am hateing on him. But its not because im jealous like he would like to beleive. It is because I tried to be nice and he through it in my face.

Personally i would love to see pics of the install and would love to hear it as I have never heard a good install with those components before. I've only been able to hear them in a demo board which is less then ideal. But his attitude needs to go and that's why people (including myself) have been hating on him.
Everything you just typed is false.

I'm ready to give these Dyn's a try. Should've taken up the offer for dealer status a few years ago; perhaps soon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.