Think I am getting a new ride

yeah b/c jesse was curising through his 1/4 mile runs blasting his wall of 15"s right?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Some people are too **** funny that it really hurts to laugh that loud. Plus I might get in trouble since I am at work. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ok and my dad has been in imsa and racing since he was a kid and i have since i could drive so whats your point. i know a ton about racing and cars. research it man rather then jumping the gun cuz something sounds fishy.

ok and my dad has been in imsa and racing since he was a kid and i have since i could drive so whats your point. i know a ton about racing and cars. research it man rather then jumping the gun cuz something sounds fishy.

Research what? I know what my car did and didnt do.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I will call you down to the track next time I run at Quaker, just to prove a point. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

265605480_m.jpg

Listen all you guys my whole point on getting this car is to make it as loud as i can.

Second goal with it is to make it go as fast as I can daily with my STEREO in there.

Again THIS IS NOT MY DRAG CAR!

If you guys dont like a fast car with a STEREO please keep you comments to yourself.

Now my only question was how big of a box have people put in there crx and then I got alot of *****ing and cryin

I will post time slips with and with out the stereo to prove it will not loose 1 second in the 1/4 until then......

Thank you. now please get back on topic

oh wow man i would love that not even to prove a point but to race. i actually been going there quite a bit lately. i will gladly do a run then take out my box and do another run to show time lose. or just have you sit in the car, then go down it without you in the car.

I mean low 15's on just 2.0 with intake and exhasut is pretty good, but I ruined it when I put in the wall.
man you're one of those people i hate seeing at the track wasting everyones time, i have a 2.0 and i'm a solid 2 to 2.5 seconds faster and i only go to the track when i need to get some logged runs in. last time i check, the RACE track is for cars that actually move out.

man you're one of those people i hate seeing at the track wasting everyones time, i have a 2.0 and i'm a solid 2 to 2.5 seconds faster and i only go to the track when i need to get some logged runs in. last time i check, the RACE track is for cars that actually move out.
pwned

haha r u serious first off ive done two swaps with the motor one in my prelude and the other in a civic i think i know what its capable of.

Last time I checked anycar can go and pay 10 bucks to race down the track just for something to do. I have had many cars that do good numbers. My dads car was in the low 10's on slicks and I have ran that many times. So what is your point just becuase I wanted to see what my car would do? You must be one of those rednecks that sits in back of the trucks looking at guys asses well we the people with money can do what we will.

putting a turbo'd h22a in that car is a waste, the money its going to cost to get the motor running above 6psi could get you a real sports car, not to mention you midas well run a K motor. hell, a full NA k22a or f20 would be a much better option, but whatevvva

putting a turbo'd h22a in that car is a waste, the money its going to cost to get the motor running above 6psi could get you a real sports car, not to mention you midas well run a K motor. hell, a full NA k22a or f20 would be a much better option, but whatevvva
Talking to this kid is like arguing with a retard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.