Tips to avoid getting jacked

No one around me will steal my stuff. They'll assume my Pioneer 880 is one of the same ones u can get at walmart and as for my subs: "Dey need dem 15z to hit dem lowz cuz dem 10z just be making dem lil bumpsz but dont be holdin' dem notez like dem 15z be doin cuhh"

Seriously, around here, unless its a buttload of 15s or Alpine gear, they consider it inferior to anything else and won't bother it.

dont bump in your town? Lmao. then where are you supposed to bump ur music? when you leave town ? i drive 100 percent city mileage in my city 7 days a week i dont leave really unless im going somewhere. i work and goto school full time. i bump whenever i go into my car

dont bump in your town? Lmao. then where are you supposed to bump ur music? when you leave town ? i drive 100 percent city mileage in my city 7 days a week i dont leave really unless im going somewhere. i work and goto school full time. i bump whenever i go into my car
i live right down the road from falcon and i know his town,,if he bumps to and from his house chances are some one is going to try and steal his stuff,,his town is not as big as your city so his car will get well known quick.

i live right down the road from falcon and i know his town,,if he bumps to and from his house chances are some one is going to try and steal his stuff,,his town is not as big as your city so his car will get well known quick.
my car is pretty known in yonkers. i drive alot in my city every day and i goto meets and stuff. no one really steals here its very rare unless your down in the hood and park your car there which i will never do.

especially since ill be driving an audi with smoked out head and tail lights and tinted windows lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...