Truck box build started, huzzah! Pics

way old box. two treo ssi 10"s sealed. even missing one amp, broken JL 500/1, imagine that.

oldboxtj7.jpg

newer setup. two dd 2510's ported, bottom fiberglassed, zapco 1100.1dc

1040424imgzw9.jpg

Still no updates for the audio unfortunantly. New job is paying good enough, but im trying to wrap up some other stuff, like getting new tires so I can put my 20s on, and an alarm(lol, should be higher on my priority list!). I just bought a wet nitrous kit and am buying a tonneau this week as well, should be a bit more fun hehe.

-Lurius

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
front doors are subs...fyi Go with AudioControl 6x9 components up front and coaxials in the rear. You will be impressed with just changing to that.
A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
Then I would get the dual 4 ohm subwoofers and wire it to 1 ohm like in the link below. Those subwoofers are 500 watts rms so running them at 1...

About this thread

Lurius

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Lurius
Arlington, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date