tweeters...

Participant count
  • Participant list

paikiah
5,000+ posts

Wangaholic
Seoul, Korea
ok, here's my story...

my tweeter wires (Rockford component tweeters)got pulled out of its original solder point, so I tried to solder it back, but I think my solder was too hot and pushed something in...

I opend up the tweeter to find a SINGLE strand of wre for the positiv ena negative...

I tired to solder this onto normal wires, but it's not working... I've just wasted my tweeters, and these components are not replaceable...

SO I've decided to go with SEAS tweeters.. they are larger than what I would like, but I'm sure their sound will not let me down. If it's good for audiophiles the world over, I'm sure it is more than sufficient for my ears, which ahve been exposed to too much gunshots.

man, these 1/2" were better than my 1"...dammit...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.