type r vs cvr

I would say get the Type R's cuz I would think that they would have better SQ and get plenty loud at the same time.

On the other hand I have never heard the CVR's so my help is sorta biased.

Depends

I get the two CVR's in a decent amp and a nice box

If you get the R's, you spend more money on the subs

They're not really much better than the CVR's, though they may have a tad more output

And then you have to get the money to buy the amp that those "power hungry" things want so badly. Keep in mind two CVR 12's = good on 1kw power, you'd want like 1500 for the R's, or at least that's what everyone says

Save your money, two CVR 12's in a ported box on a decent amp would do great.

As does mine, I say Kicker all the way :)

If you want to wait a few weeks

Do two CX 12's when they come out and give them 1000w a piece, or get two RE SX 12's and give tem 1000w a piece, or go to Crutchfield and they have the new 06 12L7's from Kicker buy one get one free(I'm 99% sure it's a misprint too)

Do two CX 12's when they come out and give them 1000w a piece, or get two RE SX 12's and give tem 1000w a piece, or go to Crutchfield and they have the new 06 12L7's from Kicker buy one get one free(I'm 99% sure it's a misprint too)
i agree....i'd wait a few weeks and pick up the new kicker woofer

yea x2 except there is no such thing as a kicker CX.....its CVX....just look at my sig hehe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.