What are these called?

Well, only reason I am looking into this is because the things behind my tires right now are rusty looking... and it ruins the look of the car.

364793830_l.jpg

Maybe I can just replace those... what are they called?

behind your tires?
A better description, please?

You're not talking about brake rotors, are you?
Haha, yeah I think he is taking about the rotors/calipers. Ah well I guess having spinners on your car is more important than knowing how to maintain it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I can't ask a question about something without people jumping all over me? I tried to be a good part of this community by posting, spelling correct, using correct grammer (which puts me ahead of most of the people here) and staying out of little arguments.

You need to be more specific about what you are asking about.

"behind the tires" could be your brakes. Your suspension. Your wheelwell. Various other things.

Help us, to help you.

Sorry, was a little moody there for a sec, haha. I mentioned it was rusty looking so you could see on the picture the rust. It's directly behind the tires, I think it's the calipers... when you take the tires off it's the first thing you see.

The caliper is typically the bulkiest part of your brake system, so I'm going out on a limb and agreeing.

You could very easily pick up new calipers, or even have yours sandblasted and re-coated.

I just got a complete new brake setup. AXXIS metal masters Brake Pads. Brembo Rotors, and Stainless Steel brake lines, along with new factory calipers.

I couldn't be happier.

Nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks.

A little off topic, but since you seem very knowledgable... the muffler in the rear of my car would look nice chromed... do I buy a chrome tip for that? Are universal ones truly universal?

universal, as long as you can remove your factory one (cut it off, or unbolt it) and attache another (weld, or bolt)

Regarding anything exhaust, I would recommend you see a professional, because I do not know off the top of my head any specifics on your model car.

I do know, that most of those 'universal' mufflers, can be cut/welded to a decent fitiment. I can't say for sure that it will sound good, though.

Feel free to ask me anything, I'm normally a pretty helpful guy.

also, good choice going with the 791xv. I have had 3 of them, on different cars, of course, and never had one complaint.

Had shaved handles on an accord coupe, and the window control module that you can tie into the 791 saved my ass several times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.