Central Region !!! Xtreme Sound Cruise In/sound-off!!! (x2 Points Event)

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
i will be there.
Hoping to get some testing done in my explorer before hand so i have some kind of idea what i'm doin in this vehicle.
we need to meet up sometime i wanna hear them nightshades i am thinking of purchasing some would love to hear some before hand

for sure, how close to hamilton are you?

They sound great and take my 40.1@.5 ohm no sweat. I had them in my blazer before and spl wise i did a 148.8 @ 40hz off a sundown 3000d. there's definitely alot more in them, and there signifianctly louder off the 40.1(by ear) using the Same box i used in the blazer. Seems like they go alot lower though in my explorer, the box will probably getting changed up over the next few months, since i have a ton more room in the ex then i did in the blazer.

Just been working on my Xb, trying to get some tunes in it. Got the front stage done, now I need to get some subs in it. That will come in time when money allows me to get a sub amp.

Just been working on my Xb, trying to get some tunes in it. Got the front stage done, now I need to get some subs in it. That will come in time when money allows me to get a sub amp.
Sweet, I did a 3way + sub setup in a 2009 xB this year, it sounded amazing.

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.