2 L7 15's for 13.5 W7?

no its definitely going to be well over 1000 watts...i plan on selling this amp and getting one with double or triple the power...what 18" would you recommend? and sounds like an evenn better idea i might just sell the subs and look for better...by any chance...are there any 15's that get loud like the L7's but have great SQ??.
Much louder and sound much better? There are more then you can count

why wouldnt you go with either of them?
The 13W7 is not a bad sub. Its not the loudest, Its not the best sounding but it can do both pretty good.. Most people that run them have no idea what they are doing, making them sound terrible and think they have the best system in the world.

The L7 is a peice of junk. I can get loud if given a box the size of a small house but they are VERY hard to get good sound from. The older models where easier. The more money Kicker made from them the cheaper they got on the parts.

uuuummmmm im not a pro at this but im guessing a capaciter, of course better amp, maybe upgrade the alternator as mentioned earlier in this thread...am i on the right track?

then keep the l7s and put em in like 4 cubes each. remember l7s cant hit lows for shitt (neither can solo xs as i found out)
gtfo out of here w/ that Chevy... I've made both murder lows. Hell, I'll show a crappy iphone vid...

Remember, crappy camera, crappy song, 3 layers all around of Dynamat Extreme.

Got a local buddy going to do real vids w/ a HD camera soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqwx0I7YEFU

The 13W7 is not a bad sub. Its not the loudest, Its not the best sounding but it can do both pretty good.. Most people that run them have no idea what they are doing, making them sound terrible and think they have the best system in the world.
The L7 is a peice of junk. I can get loud if given a box the size of a small house but they are VERY hard to get good sound from. The older models where easier. The more money Kicker made from them the cheaper they got on the parts.
couldnt have said it better myself. the only thing the l7 is good for is putting tons of them in something for low wattage / high cone area and that would still be a waste of space and money. w7s are better than 2 l7s all around but the only time it is really practical to own a w7 is if you got it for under 200 bucks or if you have a show car that would match the look of a w7. they are nice looking subs but thats just the full face dish cap and the fat surround

well the lowest i can get a w7 13.5 including the box from a bro in law that works at an audioshop is for $400...thats not a bad price considering the W7 alone is worth almost double that at a retail shop..but idk man..this is hell of a tough decision...get the w7...if not try out that 18 which also sounds like a great idea =D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

angelf09

10+ year member
angelf09
Compton, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from