2 L7 15's for 13.5 W7?

tell me a lil more about these Fi and sundown subs guys...have never heard these subs but everyone seems to like them...if they can hit the lows well then thats good so far..what about the spl?? not tht spl is what matters most to me or anything but great sq with better spl than an L7 sounds hella good to me...

tell me a lil more about these Fi and sundown subs guys...have never heard these subs but everyone seems to like them...if they can hit the lows well then thats good so far..what about the spl?? not tht spl is what matters most to me or anything but great sq with better spl than an L7 sounds hella good to me...
Put it this way.. You have never heard anything like them..

BUT if you want the lows... DC audio all the way

u only need level 4s. get em with level 5 softparts.
I'd get another 10,000w and do a real build.

EDIT: How efficient are Lv 4 w/ 5 softs, and how well do they do in large enclosures?

Have never seen one in action personally. No one does underground brands here.

I'd get another 10,000w and do a real build.
EDIT: How efficient are Lv 4 w/ 5 softs, and how well do they do in large enclosures?

Have never seen one in action personally. No one does underground brands here.
No DC subs does well in large boxes. If powered at rated or close to it stick with the spec box size. They are pretty efficent, nothing super. The whole line up is built for high power lows

No DC subs does well in large boxes. If powered at rated or close to it stick with the spec box size. They are pretty efficent, nothing super. The whole line up is built for high power lows
Not my sub then. I'm a fan of big boxes, not big power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

angelf09

10+ year member
angelf09
Compton, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from