Auto Sound/Arlington

Been in here a couple times. First time I went in asking about possibly having some Infinity Kappa Perfects installed(went with different speaker for fitment reasons) and they actually told me that they would be junk compared to what they install, and tried selling some other speakers, even though I had only asked the price to have some speakers I bring in installed. All that I have heard is that this place does great work, though they are pricey as well. Though they assured me that they will personally back the warranty on anything they sell/install.

Never had any work done there though, mostly because of price.

-Lurius

a few reasons why i will never do business with them again,

put a JL 500/1 on law-away or whatever, and needed to take it off, i totally understand a "restocking fee" even though they never took if off the shelf or anything, but then they tried to charge me tax on their restocking fee, as well as my refund. so i paid X amount to put it on layaway, it cost me 15% of X to take it off, no problem, but then they tried to charge me tax on that 15% and also tax me for the money they were giving me back... which made no god **** sense.

also, they told me that a Solo-barics are crappy becuse they are square, and sound waves are circular, so it wont make a good sub... i laughed and left the shop.

maybe if they would put more knowledgeable people in there instead of 80 freakin trophies i would try it again.

The problem with arlington, tx is taht there arent any great shops, Mobile sound arent very helpful unless you are buying a ton of stuff, and autosound, well you know what i think of them.

Next year theres a new shop opening up, the owner is a friend of mine, sounds like it will be nice.

Where will the new shop going to be located at? What kind of equipment do you think he'll be carrying. There really isn't any good shops in Arlington, TX.

They bad mouthed my setup. Said a ported box for two 10s in a single cab truck was impossible(and would sound like ass) and then claimed my amps were not putting out what they are capeable of. My amps are 800watts at 2 ohms, not 500 if im lucky at 2 ohms. Didnt even bother looking up my amp model to see who was correct.

They forced their products on me a little too much. I walked in, played dumb, and would of walked out raped in the wallet if I were to get anything done.

Had a few friends get some stuff done there and they have no complaints!

Ok guys im the install Manager of Auto Sound Arlington, just to clerify something.

Everyone on here knows you can find car audio cheap.. hell thats how i got into doing this **** in the first place (but i also know from experience .. you get what you pay for) We arnt over priced we just adhere to the sales pricing of our equipment (we have an MSRP) that we have to follow.. unlike alot of other stores. And as for (we pushed our equipment on to a pearson) Maybe.. but i dont see that as a bad thing... we are here to make money too, But we dont say something just to get your money, if we see we can make a better system thats what were gonna do. If you think your being overpriced, then shop around and come in and let use know you found it cheaper... we'll work with you (just bring a card with the product and price signed by the sales person)

Ported box in a single cab truck... why the hell not ... but im sure the sales person was trying to tell you that your gonna hear the port noise... but hey.. its alll about what you like

Ok... the tax ****... i have know idea what thats about but it sounds a little weird to me too... either you dont know what your talking about.. or the sales person was on a different planet.. who knows.. policy reads on the sign.. (all lay-ways must be paid in full in 90 days . No refunds or exchanges //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif so what you mean we gave your money back....And a soloBeric sub... awsome SPL sub...If your a basshead.. which some of us are.. But what was said is true.. lol.. and do you think the 64 trophies... 12 world finals and numerious best of shows trophies means we got an idiot running the show....sad sad day.. and good luck with your friends shop.

Sorry if this sounds like a mad angry man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif .. If you want to see what we do on a daily basis, stop by and just ask to see why we are still here, 20 some odd years doing what ALOT of people want to do... but better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks LOW S-10 for letting me use this acount //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

LOL.. no John.. he doesnt work for this Auto Sound //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif See you arround the way.. you going to heat wave this year??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...