Autotek Mean Machine amps any good?

The fact that Maxxonics over rates most of the junk they make.
How can you say if it's overrated it's junk ? that's not true, maybe if the circuit designed ****** and they keep blowing up then you could say it was junk. It's just a power rating.

Whitedragon, every amp doesn't put out the same power, look at some of the kicker zx2500 birthsheets and you will see a range from 2500 to almost 2950 wrms on some amps.

Whitedragon, every amp doesn't put out the same power, look at some of the kicker zx2500 birthsheets and you will see a range from 2500 to almost 2950 wrms on some amps.
Thats not Maxxonics junk now is it?! Were talking strictly about Maxxonics and how they over rate there amps. Same company that now makes Autotek amps.

I love how Maxxonics nut riders get proof that one of the high end Hifonics amps doesnt do rated and they are still in denial.

Thats not Maxxonics junk now is it?! Were talking strictly about Maxxonics and how they over rate there amps. Same company that now makes Autotek amps.
I love how Maxxonics nut riders get proof that one of the high end Hifonics amps doesnt do rated and they are still in denial.
Your an idiot. STFU man.

You just proved my point. The AQ does 2200@1. The Hifonics is "supposed" to do 2600@1, but it does 2200@1. Proving again that Maxxonics over rates their products.
ure dumb....AQ is underrated and will do about 2500 or so at 1 ohm...making the hifonics 100 over rated and possibly do rated

ure dumb....AQ is underrated and will do about 2500 or so at 1 ohm...making the hifonics 100 over rated and possibly do rated
That still makes Hifonics over rated. Ive provided bench tests that prove Hifonics is overrated yet the jock riders still insist Im wrong. Its almost funny that everyone is in denial even though unbiased proof is in their face.

That still makes Hifonics over rated. Ive provided bench tests that prove Hifonics is overrated yet the jock riders still insist Im wrong. Its almost funny that everyone is in denial even though unbiased proof is in their face.

i love you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

is that what you needed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.