Blow through!!!!!!!!!! 2 15's 8000 watts

No to both questions. I have only tested at the kick and windshield. also the subs and box are going to be comming out. 2 dd 9515gs will be replacing them

Nice work.
Have you metered it at the headrest?

Also, do you happen to do Meca?

WoW, it's been 2 years since I've been on this site. You have come a really long way from playing around with that 1510 in the PWK enclosure trying to get it to sound right. Excellent work, and subbed.

So with this build the box doesn't go all the way threw right? Does it just "butt" up against the cab? Sorry for the silly question, I'm just tiring to understand how you did it since I plan on doing the same thing here shortly.

WoW, it's been 2 years since I've been on this site. You have come a really long way from playing around with that 1510 in the PWK enclosure trying to get it to sound right. Excellent work, and subbed.
LOL thats rite!! Thanks man! check out the new build i have going in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.