Looking to upgrade my pair of 12" Pioneers.

Ok op you'll need 4.5 ^3 for the xfl subs tuned to 33 hrtz. Also 2 of them should fit easy in your trunk. What I can tell you is that all Internet dealers who sell Ab products are not authorized to do so ie no Ab warranty I know this because I'm the west coast distributer for them

You will need a spare batt and 1/0 OFC wire to run it for those... Plus we still dont know if you have enough room for those
No offense but he does not have to have 1/0 wire or OFC. For 1k he would probly be ok on 4gauge cca. Just sayin since hes pushing his bugdet.

That'd be good but i'm still looking for something louder. Im going against a buddy that has four 12" rockfords... they might actually be what you have if I remember right. I just need something as loud as that but obviously smaller. Hes got an upper hand with his Astro van...

If it was me I would go with 2 sundown e-12's, a custom built ported box, hifonics brz-1200.1D, and some 0 gauge ofc to do the big 3 with if you haven't done so already if you can build your own box you can come in under budget and have a nice sounding decently loud system not saying you'll be louder than your friend that has double the cone area but it should be a substantial upgrade from the sounds of things.

He was talking about running 2000+ so.....
oh my bad. i thought i seen 1k. but again ive ran 2k with 4gauge before of course with rise and voltage i wasnt actually getting 2k tho and the wire never melted of fried. more and likely he is not going to see it either.

oh my bad. i thought i seen 1k. but again ive ran 2k with 4gauge before of course with rise and voltage i wasnt actually getting 2k tho and the wire never melted of fried. more and likely he is not going to see it either.
If he runs a second batt though he would need 1/0...

I think i'd have enough room, just a little tight. If I had to run another battery it wouldn't be the end of the world, just more chances of me getting creative. My co-worker said I wouldn't need another battery but another alternator. Idk which would be better in this predicament. If I did run a 2000+ amp i'd definitely be shakin my little four-door

I think i'd have enough room, just a little tight. If I had to run another battery it wouldn't be the end of the world, just more chances of me getting creative. My co-worker said I wouldn't need another battery but another alternator. Idk which would be better in this predicament. If I did run a 2000+ amp i'd definitely be shakin my little four-door
A good batt should do fine for ya...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.