Low-Hz.com, is it legit?

Kevin's a nice guy, he's always tried to help people out when he could. He still calls me now and then just to say "yo". That whole Adire thing was a clusterfvck on Wiggins part. Id of been pretty pissed too if an OEM sold me **** that was knowingly defective before it left the plant. Id of been ape **** on the phone too.

I do know Kevin is supposed to re-do their site soon, mainly after he shitcanned ben.

THIS IS FROM KEVIN HOLDEN:"If you bought $4,000 worth of equipment and almost all of it was broken and didn't last, wouldn't you be mad? Yes. Then why must you crawl my case about this? When you try to get a hold of someone for 3 MONTHS when you have CUSTOMERS pissed because their products broke, it gets old. If the internet gets his attention, so be it. Guess what, after I posted it took him 5 min. I see alot of guys gettin scammed on here and it *****. I got scammed myself. No warranty backed, and ate a good $3500 EASY not including time and customers issues. As for Low-Hz, yes I am still here and I have NEVER scammed anyone period. Ben is gone and is just me. Some people don't like me, and I don't care. You can't please everyone. Things are alot different than back in the day. You can trust me and give me another shot or not, no biggie.
Kevin

Maybe he should update his site once every 10 years then and take Ben's contact info off.

Kevin's a nice guy, he's always tried to help people out when he could. He still calls me now and then just to say "yo". That whole Adire thing was a clusterfvck on Wiggins part. Id of been pretty pissed too if an OEM sold me **** that was knowingly defective before it left the plant. Id of been ape **** on the phone too.
I do know Kevin is supposed to re-do their site soon, mainly after he shitcanned ben.
LOL, its cause wiggles was broke and needed to offload stock, thats why all his motors on the "new" brahmas and all other subs on that line looked the same lol

Yup, I'd be pissed if I got a bunch of fail woofers too. Thats where I had the problem with Kevin cursing them out one side of his mouth and then trying to sell them on ebay as if they were fine, and trying to hide the fact that it was him on ebay selling them. He was doing the same thing to ebayers that dan did to him, much smaller scale of course.

***** he got the load of failed woofers, but the ebay move and trying to cover that up speaks to me what kind of ethics he has. A lie is a lie

I'll stop beating a dead horse here now though. People can decide for themselves if they should deal with him now...who knows, maybe he has changed how he deals with stuff, I personally still wouldn't buy from him though.

I am pretty sure as well that its only Kevin running low hz. As for I have met Kevin many times but never seen/heard of this Ben character from him or anybody local...

Ok well im still debating whether or not to work with him. Maybe ill shoot him an email about his past and ask him about any problems hes had. If he is honest and says hes screwed up, i may buy from him. If he tries to hide it. Ill take my business elsewhere

Hes really pretty cool:)

heres some fun-

etug1.jpg

ethug2.jpg

ethug3.jpg

ethug4.jpg

ethug5.jpg

dude talk to people over at ecoustics.com we almost all have good to say about him idk if he screwed up here or not but people do change and there are alot of happy customers on ecoustics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.