Need advice. Will I notice an increase of 100w?

Thanks for all the replies! So since no one said anything about the Audio Control LC2i, does that mean they arent worth it or wont help my problem?
Can anyone comment on this amp? Sound Ordnance M-2250. •500 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged). Crutchfield has it for $119.99 and it seems to have alot of good reviews for the price. I have a $25 gift card to crutchfield so I would like to find something there...
a waste of money. Crutchfield is a waste of money in most cases.

Another hundred watts probably wouldn't make a difference really. what WOULD make a difference is getting an amp that isn't flea-market... like that JBL or the Boston one brought up.Also, getting a properly designed ported box would probably double your output.
Lmao @ Blaupunkt being flea market.

seriously gets old how every thread on here is someone trying to insert their stuff for sale. apparently u need to re read original post where it states a single 4 ohm driver
Not being familiar with this sub.....I did a search and did not see that there was a svc model made. I thought it was dvc. Assumed typo in post. Now I see (-4 or -44denotes svc or dvc for this model).

I withdraw any attempt to be helpful.....

Thanks for all the replies! So since no one said anything about the Audio Control LC2i, does that mean they arent worth it or wont help my problem?
The LC2i is a good interface. The Accubass feature is basically a single band parametric eq. Will it have a significant effect on a 10" sub in a sealed enclosure on 250watts? Possibly. Will in create clipping while increasing output? Probably. You said yourself the sub sounds good, but you want more out of it.

Can anyone comment on this amp? . •500 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged). Crutchfield has it for $119.99 and it seems to have alot of good reviews for the price. I have a $25 gift card to crutchfield so I would like to find something there...
junk.

Get the boston amp, and get a ported box. you'll thank me.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

And the rest of the money put into sound dampening the doors and trunk.

Not being familiar with this sub.....I did a search and did not see that there was a svc model made. I thought it was dvc. Assumed typo in post. Now I see (-4 or -44denotes svc or dvc for this model).
I withdraw any attempt to sell my shit.....
Fixed, lulz

OP, I think starting with a properly designed and built ported enclosure would be the easiest and cheapest way to increase output. Who knows, maybe you won't even need a new amp if the ported box helps enough. Just my thoughts.

Check this out at Sonic...almost %50 less than anywhere else:Image Dynamics i2600 2-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier
waste of money $169 for 600 watts when you can get a kenwood for just a little over $100 with 500watts, kenwood amps are not junk they put out rated wattage, their subs are junk but not the amps. if you are spending that $169 you are better off getting a new sub and a new amp.

Fixed, lulz

OP, I think starting with a properly designed and built ported enclosure would be the easiest and cheapest way to increase output. Who knows, maybe you won't even need a new amp if the ported box helps enough. Just my thoughts.
@jerhemy : You know, you could be less critical of a person trying to help out another person and not question motives (basically.....don't be a ****).

Everyone here is giving their opinions on what is best to do with what they believe to be the present setup and wishes of the person asking for advice. My opinion, though originally misguided, is much like everyone else's......bigger / better box ($$$ and less space when you're done) or amp up ($$$). Either choice will improve present equipment performance. More $$$ spent.....bigger results (no brainer, but budget limits this at times).

@jerhemy: I still got an Alpine MRP M500 for sale....go **** yourself.

@jerhemy : You know, you could be less critical of a person trying to help out another person and not question motives (basically.....don't be a ****).
Everyone here is giving their opinions on what is best to do with what they believe to be the present setup and wishes of the person asking for advice. My opinion, though originally misguided, is much like everyone else's......bigger / better box ($$$ and less space when you're done) or amp up ($$$). Either choice will improve present equipment performance. More $$$ spent.....bigger results (no brainer, but budget limits this at times).

@jerhemy: I still got an Alpine MRP M500 for sale....go **** yourself.

haha damn dude, chill out. Was just fukkin with ya.

glws on your M500, nice amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.