SOLD **Orion P Series 12" sub for $95**

Goldtaz1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to part ways with the Orion P Series 12" subs. I have used the woofers for only 3 months so they are basically brand new.I can honestly say that these are some of the most impressive woofers I have had the pleasure of using. I have a total of 8 Orion P Series 12" subs for sale @ $95 a piece. I have the original packaging for every woofer so the woofer will arrive safely and securely. If you choose to buy 4 or more I will split the overall shipping cost in half. If you choose to buy 3 or less woofers the buyer will pay shipping costs. If you are interested please reply to this thread or send me a PM with the quantity you are interested in and your zip code so I can get a shipping quote. Without further delay here are the desired pictures. Unfortunately, I am not interested in any trades whatsoever.

OVERHEAD SHOT

ME HOLDING THE WOOFER

ANOTHER OVERHEAD SHOT

A LITTLE TILT ACTION

LOOK AT THAT @$$

BESIDE A 12 OZ DRINK CAN

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.