Parker G scammed me and disappeared

Sorry again if you think I'm scamming you because you thru a BF. I've already given paypal the shipping. Sorry it's taking so long for you to get the amp. Now quit crying you got an amazing deal on a decent amp. I'm not here to scam anyone. Do you really think i would ruin my credibility over $65 because Thats all I got outta the $80 your crying about. I insured your amp for 201 so you'd have sign for it. Now Fall back and wait it out. I'm sure you'll be happy with it when it get's there.
Here's the tracking number even tho I would rather make you wait in the dark for being so impatient.
I shipped it usps by the way.

1307 1080 0000 2051 1098
great, that really makes you an awesome seller here:rolleyes:

it's been more than two weeks since i paid you. it's been a week since i last heard from you. with no reply to my many pm's and emails, with no tracking info provided, with no respond even to paypal dispute for four days. and now you are calling me "so impatient"? then i really don't know what patient is now. i don't think you would even show up to respond if i didn't post this thread here. people get very busy all the time. but it wouldn't take you more than a couple minutes to just reply with a tracking #, right?

great, that really makes you an awesome seller here:rolleyes:
it's been more than two weeks since i paid you. it's been a week since i last heard from you. with no reply to my many pm's and emails, with no tracking info provided, with no respond even to paypal dispute for four days. and now you are calling me "so impatient"? then i really don't know what patient is now. i don't think you would even show up to respond if i didn't post this thread here. people get very busy all the time. but it wouldn't take you more than a couple minutes to just reply with a tracking #, right?
like I said I'm sorry that I didn't communicate with you as much as you woulda liked..... I never ever said I was an awesome seller! I'm just not a scammer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Now please just take a few deep breaths, count to 10.

You feel better yet? now please stop calling me a scammer and wait for it to get delivered. Or do you want me to see if I can stop the shipment where ever it maybe and see if they can return it to sender and I'll be more than happy to give you your 80 back and take the 15 dollar loss. it's up to you.

What more do you want?

i have shipped many items and standard shipping is slow and sometimes takes over the 10 days to get there. depends on the route the package goes in. i have shipped many things to revrider1 and a couple times it took 10 or so days to get to him in tx and im in oh.

So this guy still thinks I'm scamming him because the tracking numbers aren't working properly. So heres a pick of the reciept to show everyone on here I'm not scamming this kid.
0811091607a.jpg
ok, you are not a scammer. but i still haven't receive the amp from you yet. if you put yourself in my situation then how would you feel? especially with no tracking info provided and no respond from the seller for such a long time?

ok, you are not a scammer. but i still haven't receive the amp from you yet. if you put yourself in my situation then how would you feel? especially with no tracking info provided and no respond from the seller for such a long time?
thats understandable. better communication would of been good but i would of personally worded the thread/post a little differently then if i got no response i would of then called it a scam. also would of done this before i made pp dispute.

thats understandable. better communication would of been good but i would of personally worded the thread/post a little differently then if i got no response i would of then called it a scam. also would of done this before i made pp dispute.
i did took those steps before i came to this. pls take a look at his original for sale thread. i didn't call him a scammer there. i posted there almost everyday and hoped he would show up to clear things up.

OK, Parker G is NOT a scammer. but i won't take this thread off until i receive the amp from him.

OK, Parker G is NOT a scammer. but i won't take this thread off until i receive the amp from him.
you dont exactly have that kind of control

however, people need to take the lumps if they get scammed online...its as simple as that.

as far as making the thread goes..you should have posted him as a bad seller, not a scammer. i dont think 65 bucks or whatever is a scam. i can eat that in icee's and chicken nuggets by lunch time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i did took those steps before i came to this. pls take a look at his original for sale thread. i didn't call him a scammer there. i posted there almost everyday and hoped he would show up to clear things up.
Again I'm sorry but you were hounding me before I even shipped it off. I know your excited to show your friends at school your new amp.

Now You are leaving me 2 options since you have my pay pal account locked. Option number 1 you can resolve this issue with pay pal and wait patiently or I can grant you a full refund and have my amp sent back. Either way is fine with me.

you dont exactly have that kind of control
however, people need to take the lumps if they get scammed online...its as simple as that.

as far as making the thread goes..you should have posted him as a bad seller, not a scammer. i dont think 65 bucks or whatever is a scam. i can eat that in icee's and chicken nuggets by lunch time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
alright, i'll edit it once i receive the amp then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevexyz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stevexyz
Cap CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies