Parker G scammed me and disappeared

Again I'm sorry but you were hounding me before I even shipped it off. I know your excited to show your friends at school your new amp.
Now You are leaving me 2 options since you have my pay pal account locked. Option number 1 you can resolve this issue with pay pal and wait patiently or I can grant you a full refund and have my amp sent back. Either way is fine with me.
yeah, i'll wait for the amp.

i never use usps, always fedex ground. they seem to ship fast and don't drop ****.

to me its worth the extra few dollars to make the buyer happy.

but it was still a bish move to call him a scammer when you didn't know whether he was or not, and even more of a bish move to file a paypal dispute.

i never use usps, always fedex ground. they seem to ship fast and don't drop ****.
to me its worth the extra few dollars to make the buyer happy.

but it was still a bish move to call him a scammer when you didn't know whether he was or not, and even more of a bish move to file a paypal dispute.
If i sold you something and didnt give you a tracking number or didnt respond to you after i told you i shipped your **** and just wait for it, you would call me a scammer and file a pp claim to so stfu

USPS doesnt have tracking, its delivery confirmation that happens to show where its at when it works sometimes.

Stop ****ing *****ing and just wait for your amp, Im sure its on the way but standard shipping takes forever.

If i sold you something and didnt give you a tracking number or didnt respond to you after i told you i shipped your **** and just wait for it, you would call me a scammer and file a pp claim to so stfu
how do you know what i would or wouldn't do? so you stfu and gtfo

i would wait until i recieved the amp and saw that it functions properly before i closed a dispute that was opened on pp. if for some reason there is something wrong with it (not saying that there will be), you would not be able to file a 2nd dispute/claim.

OP probably jumped the gun labeling seller as a scammer and also filing a claim. if seller would have maintained communication it would have been easily avoided. with as much scamming that goes on on this forum it is quite easy to jump the gun.

as for $65 not being a scam? are you for real? the amount of money/equipment involved has nothing to do with being scammed or not.

Here's the tracking number even tho I would rather make you wait in the dark for being so impatient.
I shipped it usps by the way.

1307 1080 0000 2051 1098

was that really that hard? just think if you would have done this in the first place this would have been avoided. a week without communication, when you have been online, would concern most people when purchasing on here.

was that really that hard? just think if you would have done this in the first place this would have been avoided. a week without communication, when you have been online, would concern most people when purchasing on here.
Was I online?

Everytime I got online I talked to him.... I can't help it that I don't have as much free time as everyone else on here that doesn't have a life outside there computer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

i would wait until i recieved the amp and saw that it functions properly before i closed a dispute that was opened on pp. if for some reason there is something wrong with it (not saying that there will be), you would not be able to file a 2nd dispute/claim.
OP probably jumped the gun labeling seller as a scammer and also filing a claim. if seller would have maintained communication it would have been easily avoided. with as much scamming that goes on on this forum it is quite easy to jump the gun.

as for $65 not being a scam? are you for real? the amount of money/equipment involved has nothing to do with being scammed or not.
And if you were half as smart as you think you sound you'd know that he could file another claim.

Was I online?Everytime I got online I talked to him.... I can't help it that I don't have as much free time as everyone else on here that doesn't have a life outside there computer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
When you enter into a monetary transaction, it's no longer "free time", you're in "business". Free time is if you're helping someone build a box or giving them advice on what to buy. Soon as you start trading goods and money you gotta put the Business Hat on and not vanish for a week at a time.

Not saying you're a scammer or even a bad dude, just pointing that out.

These threads always end the same,the seller fuccs up and then has the nerve to tell someone they are wrong when obviously it was his fault,then 1 of his dumb comrades(such as gearguy)will chime in about this patience ******** and the cycle continues(sigh).

Was I online?Everytime I got online I talked to him.... I can't help it that I don't have as much free time as everyone else on here that doesn't have a life outside there computer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Not only you in this world have a life and get busy all the time. If you were so busy as you claimed, then how could you still manage to come up here and defense yourself in these few days? If you could squeeze just a little bit of your time (like you tried to defense yourself right now) to reply to the OP in the beginning, then none of these would have happened. But just like the OP said, you might not even show up and respond if he didn't post this thread here. Is that how you should treat your customer as a seller? You might not be a scammer, but you are still a bad seller. Just my 2c.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stevexyz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stevexyz
Cap CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies